Keedlestone

Maps Keedlestone [Payware] 1.8.0.1

No permission to buy (£4.99)
  • It's Alive! ITS ALIIVVVEEEEEE!
    We have successfully restored the content delivery server, thank you for your patience!
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Jun 12, 2017
I literally stayed there for the whole stream and it went on for hours. I like watching things like that because it gives you an insight on what actually happens behind the scenes when making a map.

BusSimAddict

Part of the Keedlestone Development Team
Jun 1, 2016
Certainly shows how buggy the editor can be and the amount of time and patience a dev has when delving into map making, not to mention if buses are thrown into the mix aswell and the problems you can get with that side of things.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I shall be live streaming again later today at 3pm-late (Twitch link is in my signature)

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Another livestream today from 4pm onwards, as always the link is in the signature below!

Nov 14, 2016
is there an option for people to view the stream after its finished?

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I didn't stream in the end as I wasn't feeling too good

BusSimAddict

Part of the Keedlestone Development Team
Jun 1, 2016
I'm currently in the process of timing the routes and putting some rough timetables together (which will be polished off once testing starts), I'll post an example or two at some point to show you what to expect in terms of short/long routes.

Fellowslothb

Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
There's definitely going to be a livestream today! 6pm - late over on Twitch (Link in signature)