Just bought a new truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

germanicus12

Feb 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Since I am shutting down my Heavy Haul business temporarily, due to increased Federal Regulations and increased Pilot Car charges I have decided to help out my other friend, whose business is struggling.

The truck is a Freightliner Cascadia Evolution.

Interior shots:

Will mostly haul Refrigerated freight, and stay within the Western US and Canada.

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
I never used to like American Trucks(no offence) but after seeing this one I have changed my mind.
And good luck with your new truck :)

Looking forward to seeing pics of your truck with a trailer behind it.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Looks nice! :D Just give the fridge door a bit of a clean

germanicus12

Feb 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Looks pretty mint man, did you just buy it new?
Yes, it is a brand new 2015 Cascadia Evolution.

The fridge actually has a plastic covering on it, it will be removed soon enough.
Just waiting for it to leave the paint shop (am painting it in my friend's company colors), then I will drill some holes to mount my 42" TV and secure the microwave to the frame above the fridge and I will be good to go. Will hit the road possibly by Saturday.

Reactions: Max

Razor

Ex-staff
Jul 30, 2014
Those graphics look so real! Oh... it's a real picture?
Personally, I could never be a trucker. I'd get bored real fast especially sitting all day. One benefit would be seeing new things on a daily basis.

Reactions: Speedy

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Those graphics look so real! Oh... it's a real picture?
Personally, I could never be a trucker. I'd get bored real fast especially sitting all day. One benefit would be seeing new things on a daily basis.
It's not for everyone :P

Driver097

Jun 8, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
WOW she's so beautiful! I'm not too much of a US truck fan either but this one is an exception. :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Have you got any photos of it now it's in use and been liveried etc @germanicus12? Would be pretty cool too see, if you don't mind sharing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.