Repaints JTRepaint's Metrobus Pack (WIP) (2 Viewers)

As this is the largest project I've decided to do and it will be ongoing over time I thought ill make a thread about it instead of using the WIP thread

UPDATED 27/04/2019

Links to the available repaints

Metrobus London Pack v1.0
Metrobus Pack v1.0

As of the 1/4/2019 I've been working on this pack again to improve and add more repaints to the pack, So far I've started to redo the ones that are already released in v1.0 of both pack and if i do say so myself look way better. the Fastway repaints are starting to be done on the B7L & ALX400R is getting its set of repaints in v2.0. ATM only I'm working on the non-London repaints and there based off of Crawly garages but there may be some exceptions to that I'm not sure yet. Updates will be posted when there's something to show but if you have any questions feel free to ask just don't ask for a release date

-----------------------------------------------------------

FAQ

RELEASE DATE? -

When it's done, all i can say is it should be done in 2019

CAN I ASK YOU TO DO A CERTAIN LIVERY?
Yes BUT no guarantee it will be done but feel free to ask

Screenshot's

OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.04.27 - 13.24.30.58.png

OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.04.26 - 15.49.10.79.png

Last edited:

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
As this is the largest project I've decided to do and it will be ongoing over time I thought ill make a thread about it instead of using the WIP thread

I've been working on this pack for about three weeks now and am slowly getting there with the time I have to work on the repaint's, at the moment its only for V3D's ALX400 London spec but I'm planning on doing all/most of the re-paints for the ALX400R & C400R after the main ones for the London ALX400 are finished.

So far included and will be released in v1.0

Metrobus - pre 2000's - %50
Metrobus - white Tick - %99
Metrobus - white Tick - %99
Metrobus - Fasttrack - %0 (Not Started)

MB London - v1 - %50
MB London - v2 - %50
MB London - v3 - %45
MB London - v4 - %10

That's all that is WIP at the moment but the list may grow over time, also thinking of making some fictional route branding to fit in with some UK Omsi maps too and as always feedback/constructive criticism is welcome, If something is not correct o the real version please do inform me as I don't live near any but want to get all of the repaints as close to there real-life counterparts as I can

Screenshot's
View attachment 37767
View attachment 37768
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No release date discussion I will release v1.0 when the repaints are all done to the best of my ability

You bet it interests me! XD
It looks awesome! Good job on those repaints!
I think you can't create a livery in which the ALX400 doesn't look completely awesome. :)
But seriously now, you've done a very good job at recreating the Metrobus liveries, and I'm so glad you're doing these! :D

• Love
Reactions: Ddogb and P674 MLE

Advertisement

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Been a little while but been busy so not had much time to work on the repaints bus the White tick & Yellow tick versions are now complete and ready to be released and I'm thinking of releasing them first then updating the pack over time with the other ones like the London ones as its a slow progress on them. One thing I'm having issues with is finding an image of the blue & orange seats I can use for the London version.

Heres the most recent repaint in progress, it needs a lot of work but its slowly getting there like the others and ignore the inside as have not changed started that yet,
20181206105821_1.jpg
20181206105832_1.jpg

Its based off this Scania (NOT MY PHOTO, CREDIT TO WHOEVER TOOK IT)
369302567_57186c6511_b.jpg

So slow progress but is going well, hope to have more to show in the next few weeks

Advertisement

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Small update
Not much to talk about as I've not done too much to the next update to this pack due to other stuff tacking up my time but have been messing around with some ideas and just want to keep you up to date on what's going on.

First off I'm going to slit up this pack a little as the London style repaints are going to be released in the Metrobus London Pack
all other repaints will be put into updates to the Metrobus Repaint Pack

This is just so people who want the London stuff and not the out of London stuff and vis-verse can save space on the PC if they want

Secondly here is a preview of the two I've been working on today (there still W.I.P)
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.10 - 18.27.15.03.png
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.10 - 18.26.08.36.png
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.10 - 18.27.43.40.png
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.10 - 18.25.00.68.png
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.10 - 18.25.47.58.png

So thanks for reading and ill update you when I've got more to show

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Time for a little update, first thing is I've been working on the London variations and three are now done on the exterior so now just need to do the inside and find a seat colour that fits as I'm finding it hard to track down the one they use irl. I have also redone the .CTI files separating the London from the non-london repaints and putting the .PNG in a folder so there easy to find after there installed.

SCREENS OF THE THREE LONDONER'S
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.23 - 15.05.12.79.png
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.23 - 15.05.37.09.png

Secondly I've finally got the yellow & blue for the Pre 2000's livery to look right to my eyes, I have redone this one a couple of time and never looked right to me but I think its close enough now, So like the Londoner's the outside is pretty much done just need to add some little details here and there then the inside and it will be done too and ready for release

SCREEN'S
OMSI 2  Steam Edition Screenshot 2019.01.23 - 15.06.02.29.png

So that's it for now, will update you guys and girls when I have more to show, and thanks for reading!

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Been a little while but been busy so not had much time to work on the repaints bus the White tick & Yellow tick versions are now complete and ready to be released and I'm thinking of releasing them first then updating the pack over time with the other ones like the London ones as its a slow progress on them. One thing I'm having issues with is finding an image of the blue & orange seats I can use for the London version.

Heres the most recent repaint in progress, it needs a lot of work but its slowly getting there like the others and ignore the inside as have not changed started that yet,View attachment 38122View attachment 38123

Its based off this Scania (NOT MY PHOTO, CREDIT TO WHOEVER TOOK IT)
View attachment 38124

So slow progress but is going well, hope to have more to show in the next few weeks
Dont know if this will help if so feel free to download and use it .
Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 13

Advertisement

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
SMALL UPDATE 18/04/2019
Small update on what's happing to the pack, since doing the v1.0 repaints I have upgraded to Photoshop which is 100 times better than Paint.net so all of the repaints in the released version are being redone and new variations of repaints are being added too. here's a list of what's being worked on atm

1. Compleat redo of all ALX400L & C400R repaints & Interiors
  2. Including repaints for the ALX400R
  3. Adding the 2018 UK Depot award GOLD BUS livery to the ALX400L & ALX400R
  4. FINALLY getting the pre-2000s livery released after redoing it god knows how many times

so that's what is being worked on. Just thought I would give a small update for the people who care and wanted to know if it was still being updated, There is no ETA for release as I've got five repaints being worked on for the Go-Ahead London pack & at least seven for this MB pack + LIFE to deal with & the fact I take time with all of my work so it looks as good as I can get it so I'm not the fastest "painter" out there but all are planned to be out in 2019.

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
SMALL UPDATE 18/04/2019
Small update on what's happing to the pack, since doing the v1.0 repaints I have upgraded to Photoshop which is 100 times better than Paint.net so all of the repaints in the released version are being redone and new variations of repaints are being added too. here's a list of what's being worked on atm

1. Compleat redo of all ALX400L & C400R repaints & Interiors
  2. Including repaints for the ALX400R
  3. Adding the 2018 UK Depot award GOLD BUS livery to the ALX400L & ALX400R
  4. FINALLY getting the pre-2000s livery released after redoing it god knows how many times
so that's what is being worked on. Just thought I would give a small update for the people who care and wanted to know if it was still being updated, There is no ETA for release as I've got five repaints being worked on for the Go-Ahead London pack & at least seven for this MB pack + LIFE to deal with & the fact I take time with all of my work so it looks as good as I can get it so I'm not the fastest "painter" out there but all are planned to be out in 2019.
As a MetroBus fanatic, I’m really happy that this is being made!
The progress looks amazing, so keep it up!
Quick question: on one of the original posts, you said that you’d do a “Fasttrack” livery, but MetroBus call it the “Fastway”?

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
As a MetroBus fanatic, I’m really happy that this is being made!
The progress looks amazing, so keep it up!
Quick question: on one of the original posts, you said that you’d do a “Fasttrack” livery, but MetroBus call it the “Fastway”?

Thanks happy to know people are likeing my work and yes your right it will be a "fastway" not a "fasttrack" thanks for pointing that out ????

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Thanks happy to know people are likeing my work and yes your right it will be a "fastway" not a "fasttrack" thanks for pointing that out ????
Amazing :D what bus would you put it on, and which route(s)? Thanks in advance :)
Of course I like your work!

Ddogb

[CU] - JTR
Jan 1, 2018
South London
Amazing :D what bus would you put it on, and which route(s)? Thanks in advance :)
Of course I like your work!

First will be on the B7L Eclipse 1.5 and look like this

(NOT MY PHOTO) Credit to who took it

Most likely do the 10, 20 & 100 + might do one that fits in with a map like what I did with my First Unibus Pack. Once the Streetlite by Riverside is out it will also get the Fastway treatment too. Hope that covers what you want to know :)

Advertisement