Joining Scenery-Objects (1 Viewer)

Solution
There is no such feature as such - i.e. you can't just tell objects to group together. HOWEVER, *some* objects have 'attachment points' coded into them which sort of allows you to do this (although only at prescribed positions). You can use this by selecting the object you want to attach, click Attach to Object, then click the object you want to attach it to. Such objects would be things like signs.

Whistlehead made a mini roundabout object, you can attach Road-Hog123's arrows to it.
That's great, thanks!

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
There is no such feature as such - i.e. you can't just tell objects to group together. HOWEVER, *some* objects have 'attachment points' coded into them which sort of allows you to do this (although only at prescribed positions). You can use this by selecting the object you want to attach, click Attach to Object, then click the object you want to attach it to. Such objects would be things like signs.

Whistlehead made a mini roundabout object, you can attach Road-Hog123's arrows to it.

Reactions: Mikey

Advertisement

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018

That's great, thanks!

Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread