OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots Jan 2016 to March 2020 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKG93

Member of Studio Polygon
Jan 2, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think it depended on areas, most older London buses such a as the ALX400, Gemini 1 and Presidents had all caps dests.
Blinds used to be written with capital letters, but this was eradicated in the late 2000s, as and when the blinds were updated, same way they phased in white blinds in the last few years. So there would definitely be examples from East London, if you go back about a decade.

Advertisement

Dec 25, 2018
I don’t think it depended on areas, most older London buses such a as the ALX400, Gemini 1 and Presidents had all caps dests.
No Gemini 1's had the all-caps blinds
Blinds used to be written with capital letters, but this was eradicated in the late 2000s, as and when the blinds were updated, same way they phased in white blinds in the last few years. So there would definitely be examples from East London, if you go back about a decade.
Capital letter blinds were replaced in the early 2000's if I'm correct

1573494613056.png

Hybrid is subject to various changes, TheConnector3 has had a new logo as well as fonts (slight rebrand) still far more work on these as well as other buses to be done.
UniLink livery of course done by @ThisIsAlex
252530_20191111200042_1.png

Repaints are currently WIP, Map is in BETA stage DO NOT ask for release dates, links etc if you'd like to follow Cranleigh's progress head over to
OAI-Content on Facebook

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
One of First Yorkshire's C400's waiting at ASDA on the 20 Service.
1573560260181.png
1573560401096.png

(Note for Moderators in case they're curious: I have NOT modified the original C400's exterior o3d files, I have only added two extra models into the cfg (The cover for the left grille and the CCTV cameras) and positioned them with a lot of adjustments and guess work to get it perfectly positioned. Decided to put this in case it was gonna get removed)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Wasn't gonna revisit this one, but I definitely think it was worth it. Now's just the tedious process of the interior designs...
View attachment 55364
Beautiful, magnificent, magical, amazing, tremendous, fabulous, extraordinary.
If I continued, I’d be banned for spam! :D ;)

• Love
Reactions: JONESS
  • Love
Reactions: Tom9962 and JONESS

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread