It would seem I've had many different signatures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Was uploading my updated image for my Forum Signature and remembered I had almost every other forum signature I've ever used on there, thought it might be a cool idea to post all of them here! Which was your favourite? Who ever remembers my original signature wins a cookie for being an OG :P

Think I lost the one that said Community Staff on, can't seem to find it but hey ho!

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I must say I don't remember the last 5th ones. But I was inactive here when I signed up (shame for me) !
My favourite ? I really like the 2nd one with the Mercedes (and the 3rd one too, with a Volvo addition :p) !

I love the white (/black) Mercedes combo ! And I remember very well the white Scania ! Aaahh..... Memories ! :)
Good job @Max for these beautiful signatures !

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
The Scania in the field gives me good feels. It's chill. :rolleyes:

You're a signature whore though - I think I've had about three and I've been here for over two years now! Wow has the time flown.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
The Scania in the field gives me good feels. It's chill. :rolleyes:

You're a signature whore though - I think I've had about three and I've been here for over two years now! Wow has the time flown.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5573/15040291421_db3a58c45a_o.png if you want the full version! I've got one without the watermark somewhere too ;)

ahaha, that's only since January 2014! I like to change it every few months like I do with my avatar :P

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I don't remember!! But I do like the three and the very last one. Anyone can do that. I get an image of an hot-dog and sign it :eek:

Mine is boring!! I might chnage it to an Gif.. It still will say Bayside.......

Status
Not open for further replies.