issues with vega 64 GPU (1 Viewer)

Hi people i aint sure if this is the right place to ask but playing OMSI2 for some reason when i am driving the whole game freezes for about 3 or 4 seconds i have graphics set at default

specs are
GPU vega64 8GB,
cpu is ryzen 1600x
16gb of memory
running on a m.2 SSD .... whats the best settings anyone know thank you

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
Hi people i aint sure if this is the right place to ask but playing OMSI2 for some reason when i am driving the whole game freezes for about 3 or 4 seconds i have graphics set at default

specs are
GPU vega64 8GB,
cpu is ryzen 1600x
16gb of memory
running on a m.2 SSD .... whats the best settings anyone know thank you
Well, OMSI does that when loading in tiles. The amount of time it takes depends on what is to be loaded or reloaded in order for thing to run "smoothly ". I'm not too sure on settings though, mine aren't that good either ????

Advertisement

Moskie

Fixing timetables brb
Jan 16, 2016
It's not necessarily tiles this one - OMSI likes to stick like this when it's trying to find an asset which doesn't 'exist' in your root, for example if the .bus file is misspelt in the ailist. Come to think of it, your logfile will tell you in most instances why it's happening - take note of the times it freezes up, close OMSI then crack open your logfile to see if you can find what's going on. ????

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
As noted above, the logfile (in the OMSI root directory) will be your friend in tackling this one, especially if it's nap specific. Stalling is normally to do with loading in new assets, though since you're running on an M.2 drive I'm surprised.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread