Answered Ipswitch reds logo font?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Ddogb

JTRepaints
Jan 1, 2018
Hi, does anyone know what the font First use for there Ipswich reds logo?
(NOT MY PHOTO)
D6iA6wtXkAEVklL.jpg

have no clue and can't find any that look right to me for use in a repaint that I'm working on, Thanks in advance!​

Reactions: Ecronbuses

The British Gamer

Founder of: The British OMSI Studios.
Dec 29, 2016
Closest I've found are the fonts 'Hit the Road' (bold) for the word "Ipswich" and 'Century Gothic' for the word "reds"
But by no means are they an exact match, as the p should be more circular and I can't quite tell if the h should have a slanted top or not.
View attachment 47196
Top is how the fonts look as they are typed.
Below is edited to try and resemble the Ipswich Reds logo.
You could use WhatTheFont? And find a free version of the font it shows.

Reactions: Ddogb

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Hi, does anyone know what the font First use for there Ipswich reds logo?
(NOT MY PHOTO)
View attachment 47179

have no clue and can't find any that look right to me for use in a repaint that I'm working on, Thanks in advance!​
Closest I've found are the fonts 'Hit the Road' (bold) for the word "Ipswich" and 'Century Gothic' for the word "reds"
But by no means are they an exact match, as the p should be more circular and I can't quite tell if the h should have a slanted top or not.
reds.png

Alex Davies

Nov 14, 2016
View attachment 47196
give me 20 mins

Ddogb

JTRepaints
Jan 1, 2018
Thank you to all who helped out, I used @The British Gamer advice and have found a font that's close enough that its had to tell unless you really pay attention to the logo.

And @tr673, great job on that recreation, it's done really well 👍