iPhone 5S? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
England
Iphone 5S is nice, but really you're paying for the brand. I have an iPhone but i'm looking to move away from apple and into the android market. With android it is less restricted, and you often get more for your money.

If you want a device that just works, and you are happy living within apples restrictions which mostly are the apps, and then customizing things like icons background apps stuff like that. iPhone 5 is the place to be. If you like to customize your phone, tweak things, and be in a more open environment look at android. I work in IT and have an iphone, I have had one since the iphone 1 and I love it. I prefer for my phone to just work instead of having to tweak things on it.

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
England
If you want a device that just works, and you are happy living within apples restrictions which mostly are the apps, and then customizing things like icons background apps stuff like that. iPhone 5 is the place to be. If you like to customize your phone, tweak things, and be in a more open environment look at android. I work in IT and have an iphone, I have had one since the iphone 1 and I love it. I prefer for my phone to just work instead of having to tweak things on it.

Whilst you do make a good point, I think If it's just for work then a £700 phone is pointless

Pros:- 64bit processes (very fast)
Duel flash LED while taking pics
Full Retina
bigger screen thn older devices
3 different colors available (space gray the best)
A7 chip
and there are more

Cons:- You might find the screen isnt that big 'compared' to Galaxy S4

Advertisement

Whilst you do make a good point, I think If it's just for work then a £700 phone is pointless

I think you misunderstood me, I did not mean it just for work, I ment that it just works, like doesn't have a lot of problems, requires much less tweaking than android, everytime I use an android device it seems something changes from an update somewhere and I have to change it back to the way I had it. With the iphone for the most part everything is in the same place and functions the same way no matter what application, or OS version you are running. I have not seen that on android.

I have 3 iPad
2 iPod
1 Mac
1 iPhone (x3)

My iPhone break 3 time and I never drop it or drop water in it. Since I did not take the Apple Care they charge me 305$ to change for another phone. The costumer service is really bad I find it if you did not buy the Apple Care.

My next phone will be another kind of phone except the iPhone

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
England
I think you misunderstood me, I did not mean it just for work, I ment that it just works, like doesn't have a lot of problems, requires much less tweaking than android, everytime I use an android device it seems something changes from an update somewhere and I have to change it back to the way I had it. With the iphone for the most part everything is in the same place and functions the same way no matter what application, or OS version you are running. I have not seen that on android.

I guess you have a point. Although apple do release a lot of updates, Just much lest substantial than Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread