iOS 8 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Jaanko

Co-Founder
May 24, 2009
England
Again, apple have released something to ruin the older phones forcing people to upgrade. The 4S was released just 3 years ago and now the iOS update completely bogs it down. And I think devices before the 4S are stuck with whatever their last update was. To be fair apple are losing customers at an alarming rate and people are finally seeing what they are doing. /rant :)

Reactions: Max

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
London
stobarttrucking.com
Again, apple have released something to ruin the older phones forcing people to upgrade. The 4S was released just 3 years ago and now the iOS update completely bogs it down. And I think devices before the 4S are stuck with whatever their last update was. To be fair apple are losing customers at an alarming rate and people are finally seeing what they are doing. /rant :)
Apple probably underclock the A5 chip in the 4S to make the apps force close which makes you buy a new iPhone which gets Apple Money.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
There's a headline saying that iPhone 4 users shouldn't upgrade to IOS8 anyway..

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Buy an android phone - problem solved ;)

android-vs-apple-3dtechnology-hd-wallpapers-android-vs-apple-1080-hd-wallpapers-a9ei2za8.jpg

Reactions: Speedy

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I despise Apple with an inferno, just ask my girlfriend who was fangirling about the new update to which I replied "The past two iOS updates have been Android rip offs. IMO Apple should have died with Steve Jobs as they clearly have ran out of ideas and are copying Google."
To me, Apple is a cult; everyone follows the "Supreme Leader" and throws their wallets when they mention a stupidly overpriced "new" product or software. It makes me facedesk to say the least and I am not afraid to face the hate I shall receive for writing this post.

OT: She also wanted a Mac until I explained in detail why she should buy an "ordinary" Windows laptop.

Disclaimer: So the Apple fans can't immediately scream "**** off h8er!!!!" I do have my reasons based on comparisons of multiple tech specs in my previous shopping trips through the net for a new phone/laptop/media player so I am not judging based on stereotyping or fanboying Windows/Android in the slightest. Kthx.

Reactions: Jaanko and Max
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread