Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

funanddrpepper

Midlands boy rocking down south
Feb 23, 2017
south west london
hey guys! im ben, ive been on here for a while now but have never posted anything! im 18 and live in streatham south west london. i want to wish everyone a very happy new year!

Hello My names Callum from st albans Hertfordshire im 20 years old i was in college and done IT for 3 Years i now i work for Thameslink Railway (Govia Thameslink Railway) I am also part of the Windows 10 Insider Team and Xbox One Ambassador Team

My Favourite buses in Real Life

1. Scania Omnidecka

2. Mercedes Benz-0530 Citaro

3. Volvo B7RLE

4. Mercedes Benz- 0530G Citaro

My Favourite buses in Omsi

1. Citaro 0530 (Morphi Version as Well as Helvette FL K L)

2. Volvo Gemini 2 (All Editions)

3. Solaris Urbino 10/12/15/18

4. Scania Citywide GN14 Morphi Edition

My Current Omsi 2 Projects

1. Bowdenham V3 Mordern Uk Style

2.London and South Uk Style

3. Scunthorpe Mordern

hello, did you get to drive the old 319's?

Advertisement

Greywolf

It's a PROFILE, guys!
Dec 3, 2017
Suffolk
cinisdesign.co.uk
I've been here a while now but whatever.

Hey, I'm Alfie, however I prefer to go by Felix... Ask if you wish.
I'm 15 and from Suffolk.

I've played OMSI since the first iteration, and now I create repaints which aren't the best, maps, and coaches.

I'm mostly nice unless you really annoy me, then I'm not so nice.

I'm a fanboy for the Plaxton Profile and Suffolk Norse for some reason.

Want a fun fact? I'm an actual emo... Help meeee

Hope to see you all around at some point. You're an alright bunch, I guess.

Jul 1, 2016
I've been here a while now but whatever.

Hey, I'm Alfie, however I prefer to go by Felix... Ask if you wish.
I'm 15 and from Suffolk.

I've played OMSI since the first iteration, and now I create repaints which aren't the best, maps, and coaches.

I'm mostly nice unless you really annoy me, then I'm not so nice.

I'm a fanboy for the Plaxton Profile and Suffolk Norse for some reason.

Want a fun fact? I'm an actual emo... Help meeee

Hope to see you all around at some point. You're an alright bunch, I guess.

Alrite Felix.

Aug 17, 2016
Hello everyone. So I've been a fairly long time lurker but I recently decided I want to get more involved in the community.

So a big passion of mine and also my job is web development. I have a book nearly full of ideas I hope to get round to creating, also welcome to new ideas! The industry is massive and there's so much you can learn. I hope to stay within or related to this industry for my entire life as I'm hoping it has that 'job security'.

I'm a huge fan of simulation driving games. Since I was very young, I'd spend as many school days off as I can with my dad in his truck. I still do and always wanted to become a truck driver but the industry doesn't have that element of job security, it probably won't last me my entire life due to autonomous vehicles. I first picked up old SCS games (they were new at the time) like 18 wheels of steel, euro truck simulator (first one), bus driver and some others like farming simulator somewhere between 2005-2010, can't remember exactly what one. Ever since then I've just carried on playing them. I picked up the original omsi game, before that I used to play city bus simulator.

Hopefully one day I'll come up with a good idea for a website related to Omsi or simulation games, would be nice to have a project with the community involved. Hope to get more involved with everyone and also happy new year!

Advertisement

Hello all, I am called Jonathan and I am from Hong Kong but now I am living in Lincoln with my parents together. I am studying in the University of Lincoln and doing Mech Eng. I am interested in planes , trains , bus etc. I love playing FSX, ETS, Openbve etc.

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
Jul 10, 2017
Torbay, Devon
Hello everybody, I've been here for nearly a year and have only just seen this thread so I thought I'd introduce myself to all the people that haven't encountered me in the wild. My name is Kyle Clements and I hail from a pokey little seaside town called Brixham. I'm currently doing the Uniformed Public Services course and am nearly finished in the first year. I'm generally a nice bloke so if you want to say hi or go for a cheeky nandos (old, crusty dead meme) then merely ask.

Reactions: MylesW

funanddrpepper

Midlands boy rocking down south
Feb 23, 2017
south west london
Hello everybody, I've been here for nearly a year and have only just seen this thread so I thought I'd introduce myself to all the people that haven't encountered me in the wild. My name is Kyle Clements and I hail from a pokey little seaside town called Brixham. I'm currently doing the Uniformed Public Services course and am nearly finished in the first year. I'm generally a nice bloke so if you want to say hi or go for a cheeky nandos (old, crusty dead meme) then merely ask.

hey kyle, lol just noticed your from brixham. didnt even know that was a place till i drove on the buses of the west map :D

Reactions: Kyle Clemenkucc
Re-written 31/12/2019

Hi, I live in Cambridgeshire and along one of Stagecoach’s Citi routes, meaning that I see their buses on a near-daily basis. Since I have never moved, I have seen the buses on the route change over the years, but I only started photoing them in mid-late 2015. I don’t really have a favourite bus, but favourites include Volvo Olympians, Volvo B7L Nordics, etc. Since my mum’s family has a French background, we’re in France 2-3 weeks every year and about twice a year, I go into Lyon to see their well developed transport network, my favourite bus over there being the Euro 3 Citelis 18s which are sadly due to be replaced...

Last edited:

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I think my introduction's long overdue, but better late than never, I guess...

So, hello everyone, I'm LeylandNationalStagecoach, and I've ridden a LOT of different buses in my time in the UK.
These are just off the top of my head (from ride count most to least):
Wright Eclipse Gemini​
Scania Omnidekka​
Wright Renown​
Wright Eclipse​
Enviro 400​
ALX400​
Plaxton Pointer​
Plaxton Pointer 2​
Optare Solo​
Optare Spectra​
Optare Olympus​
Optare Visionaire​
Dennis Dart SLF​
Plaxton President​
East Lancs Myllennium Vyking​
Volvo Olympian Palatine​
Wright Eclipse 2​
Enviro 200​
Enviro 300​
Alexander 200​
Alexander 300​
Optare Tempo​
Caetano Nimbus​
Wright Eclipse Gemini 2​
Bristol VR (open top)​
Optare Solo SR​
Optare Versa​
Leyland Titan (Damory)​
Optare Excel​
Iveco Daily (bus)​
Optare Delta/Vecta​
Plaxton Elite (Falcon & NX)​
Plaxton Premiere​
Wright Handybus​
Caetano Levante​
From London over channel tunnel (and back):
Mercedes Benz Tourismo (, eurolines.com livery, with three www.hsbussi.cz stickers on lower windowframe)​
Not UK:
Mercedes Benz Travego (2x)​

I've been riding these buses all my life, and therefore I'm really happy to be in this bus-themed forum community. I've also played the original OMSI back in 2011-2012 and I really enjoyed it, I have purchased OMSI 2 too, but I can't install it yet for various reasons. Anyways, I have hereby introduced myself.
Greetings to everyone in this community from south Devon! :D (that's greetings from me in south Devon, not from the entirety of south Devon XD)
Edit: I have installed OMSI 2 early this year and I'm enjoying it a lot! :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Oct 17, 2016
I've been on here for quite a while now but I thought I'd properly introduce myself.
I'm Kyle, I live in a town called Swindon and I'm the co-chairman of Transport for Virtual London.

I'm 6ft2, in my mid-teens, shy and I also love IT :D I've been playing OMSI since about 2014 and travel on Swindon's buses a lot, so I know how they work quite well. I am experienced in C# and PHP, I am trying to learn Blender and I also like cycling on the roads. I aim to get my driving license soon and then consider joining my local bus company.

I'm going to try and be more active on here and get more involved with the community. My discord is Kyle#2439 if you wish to add me for a chat! :)

Tala for now.

Reactions: Danielc2525

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I've been on here for quite a while now but I thought I'd properly introduce myself.
I'm Kyle, I live in a town called Swindon and I'm the co-chairman of Transport for Virtual London.

I'm 6ft2, in my mid-teens, shy and I also love IT :D I've been playing OMSI since about 2014 and travel on Swindon's buses a lot, so I know how they work quite well. I am experienced in C# and PHP, I am trying to learn Blender and I also like cycling on the roads. I aim to get my driving license soon and then consider joining my local bus company.

I'm going to try and be more active on here and get more involved with the community. My discord is Kyle#2439 if you wish to add me for a chat! :)

Tala for now.
Welcome to the forums! @SkinlessGaming

Reactions: Kyle C
Apr 1, 2014
Just wanted to say hello the community here and a point about the merge. Firstly I’ve understood why trucksim was down since end of July. Secondly, I don’t like this merge (Maybe I will get used it) I liked the previous name trucksim.org because it was about trucks. Finally Iprefer the blue skin that ts has.

Reactions: Max

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Just wanted to say hello the community here and a point about the merge. Firstly I’ve understood why trucksim was down since end of July. Secondly, I don’t like this merge (Maybe I will get used it) I liked the previous name trucksim.org because it was about trucks. Finally Iprefer the blue skin that ts has.
Hello and welcome to Fellowsfilm!

I've moved your post to the Introduce Yourself thread, which is more fitting for this sort of thing.

The merge from TruckSim to Fellowsfilm is incremental - ie will be done in stages, so some things might not be 100% just yet. We have, however, taken your feedback onboard. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Max

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
All this time and I’ve never said hello!?!
Well, I may not really be introducing myself, but if I am I’m about 560 posts too late.
As you may imagine, I like buses ( :P ), but I also have an interest on aviation too.
I currently reside in England, where the best buses are! My local operators are Brighton & Hove and MetroBus, of which I believe are one of the best operators out there :)
My favourite buses are Scanias, but I suppose I’m a bit bias having them run around me for almost 20+ years now!
I've had N112 all the way to N270!

Anyway, the stuff you may care about:
I founded a small repaint brand named “COSMIC paints”, which I run with JTR (aka Ddogb) as a partner act, and I have also done bits and bobs for other developers in my time, with TBOS and now some small things under BKG studios.

Have a good one,
Ecron.

Last edited:

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I feel I should introduce myself after the merge with TruckSim.org. My name is Seven, I am one of the Ops Managers from TruckSim.org alongside @Max . I've been running TruckSim since Myles unfortunately and untimely left us, trying to continue what he started as a kind of legacy, something of one of my friends that will live on. TruckSim and truck sims have a special part of me for that reason. The merge with FF will make a lot of things easier and beneficial for everyone which is the main importance for me in going forward. So that's how I got here...

So about me then. I'm 22 (as of Sept 10th), I love music, it runs through my bloodstream and often times my favorite hobby, cars and motorcycles causes that bloodstream to show every once in a while... If it can be modified, it should be. I'm currently restoring and building a 1991 Yamaha XV400 as an American bobber with the only "drawings" on the insides of my eyeballs. My daily ride is a Suzuki Bandit 600 Mk1 and unfortunately I'm having to sell my E46 330d M-Sport Tourer so I can move house. Professionally, I manage a warehouse for a medium-sized live event company and I'm currently in training to become a motorcycle instructor. I like to be the leader of my own destiny shall we say! :P

I apologize in advance that you probably won't see a lot of me for the next month or two, like I say, selling my prized car, moving house and (technically) two jobs and a girlfriend take up a fair bit of time so once the dust is settled a bit I'll be back and kicking.

If there's anything more you'd like to know or see, you can drop me a message somewhere or find me on Instagram @SeventhVerse. Cheers!

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread