Introduce Yourself (3 Viewers)

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Hey guys,
I am Waleed. I Used repaint quite a lot and stopped due to exams and what not - Giving it a go again and yeah :D. Some of you might remember me in some other forums as Waleed21don, i know @Rhys does ;)

And yeah hopefully i can produce some good repaints on here that some of you might enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhys

Advertisement

Hello everyone, my name is Terrone. I play a couple of sims, mainly ETS2, Train Simulator 2017, and TSW: CSX Heavy Haul (bored of that now though!!) Having been a bus driver for First for the last 5 years, i decided to give OMSI 2 a go, and i like it a lot! It's great to be here.

Cheers
Terrone.

Reactions: Admin

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Welcome!
Hello everyone, my name is Terrone. I play a couple of sims, mainly ETS2, Train Simulator 2017, and TSW: CSX Heavy Haul (bored of that now though!!) Having been a bus driver for First for the last 5 years, i decided to give OMSI 2 a go, and i like it a lot! It's great to be here.

Cheers
Terrone.

hi i am Lee and i come from a nice little town called aylesbury in buckinghamshire in the uk i am a omsi 2 map maker as i am doing my own map (aylesbury)
buses i like on omsi 2
C400R

Feb 26, 2017
Hi I come from London. I joined a few weeks ago as you can see on the left. I First knew Omsi 2 while watching a video about Roblox and their low graphic bus games. At first I saw the
Volvo Gemini 2 London edition and i was shocked.Long story short i wanted to play it but had to w8 because my old computer didn't support it due to low ram and graphics but now i have a laptop now
_ Margamer☺

Advertisement

Hi all, brand new to bus simulation after spending countless hours on Microsoft Train Sim as well as TS 2017. Have also clocked up a lot of time on Euro Truck Simulator over the last couple of years as well. Have always liked the idea of a bus sim but for some reason or another have never really looked into it until about a week or 2 ago. Watched a few videos on youtube of Omsi 2 as well as Fernbus and really like the looks of both of them. Will be buying both when i get home tomorrow (i work away several days a week). Wanted to ask a couple of questions if that's ok. Is it possible to use xbox controller or a Raceroom RRDC1 controller with Omsi 2 or Fernbus please ? I know its not the same as a wheel but don't have the space to get my wheel set up at the moment. Also, would it be better to learn how to 'play' with the stock buses and routes or are there any UK maps and buses i could use from the start? The reason i ask is living in the UK would prefer to be driving a right hand drive on a UK map for a more authentic feeling, have spent so much time driving left hand drive in Euro Truck Sim 2 i just fancy a change. If anyone could suggest a map and some buses that are noob friendly that would be awesome (have seen a blue and gold double decker bus available for omsi, think it is a Dennis 400 - ideally a map where i could drive that particular bus as have ridden on one a number of times).
As well as that, also enjoy watching the planes fly over when i'm home as only live a few miles from a RAF base. Sorry for the long winded 'introduction/help request'. Will spend some time have a look through the forums and try not to be too annoying with any other beginner questions, lol.

First, welcome to the forums @Quevlar! It's a pleasure to have you here with us.

If anyone could suggest a map and some buses that are noob friendly that would be awesome (have seen a blue and gold double decker bus available for omsi, think it is a Dennis 400 - ideally a map where i could drive that particular bus as have ridden on one a number of times).
I think the bus you are referring to is the C400R, which you can view and download here. It is one of the few UK buses we have available at the moment, and is very simple to drive (a brief manual is also included as part of the download which I'd recommend having a quick scroll through). In terms of maps, you can view all of the maps we have available to download here. Many are UK based and left hand drive (LHD).

Reactions: Quevlar
Evening everyone. As I'm new here I thought I might introduce myself. My name is Erlend, I'm 20 years old and from Trondheim, in the middle of Norway. Been playing both OMSI 1 and 2 since the release of the first game and I've been a rather active member of the Aussiex forums, before I started working. Been a bus driver for 2 years now, and I still love my job as the first day I started. Haven't played OMSI in almost a year now, and thought I'd start to get more active in the community again.

Regards, Erlend :)

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
Hey guys! You may have seen me post around here but my name is Greg and I am from South Wales!!! :D I've joined here cause I really want to learn Blender and make loads of stuff for OMSI for everyone to enjoy like buses etc so I'm hoping to learn lots of stuff from many people!!

...is probably what I would have posted a year ago when I first joined but thankfully I stayed quiet :D

Moderator Edit: This particular user has also gained himself the title of 'Fellowsfilm Traitor'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Well I might aswell introduce myself after being on here 18 months... :rolleyes:

I'm Ross (if you hear about a Clippy Veg or B5LH Veg, that's me too) - Dundee born and bred, a teenage bus enthusiast. I have always had an interest in buses/trains (trains not so much) from a very young age (so my family say...).

On here, I'm most renowned for my WIP map Strathshire, but I've also released a few other bits and bobs (which aren't of extraordinary quality... :()

At the moment I'm rather quiet on here, but I'm looking to get more involved within the whole community, producing some more high quality modifications for you to use.

I hate speaking about myself so I'm going to go and grab some breakfast. Trah all.

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
Jul 10, 2017
Torbay, Devon
Hello, my name is Kyle.

I am just some bloke from a pokey little place called Brixham which is situated in Torbay, Devon. I am extremely new to this whole bus malarkey (as in having an interest in them, not using them. I'm very used to using them :p) and thus may say some stupid stuff every now and then. This also means that I am new to OMSI as well. I've been active on here for about a month or two now and I am already enjoying myself here.

So yeah. Hello everyone :D

Hello, my name is Kyle.

I am just some bloke from a pokey little place called Brixham which is situated in Torbay, Devon. I am extremely new to this whole bus malarkey (as in having an interest in them, not using them. I'm very used to using them :tongueout:) and thus may say some stupid stuff every now and then. This also means that I am new to OMSI as well. I've been active on here for about a month or two now and I am already enjoying myself here.

So yeah. Hello everyone :D
Good evening sir! All of us were new to this bus malarkey at some point :D If there's anything you want to know, or if you have any questions, I'm sure some will help...Have a nice stay ;)

Reactions: Kyle Clemenkucc

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread

• K