Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 422

Hello my name is Benturner329, You may have seen me already making comments :tonguewink: I love the activity of this community and the content produced and you never know I may produce my own content !!! Anyways about me- I live in Aylesbury and i'm a massive fan of Omsi and other sims like ets and Beam.ng drive but my newest adddiction is My summer car.
I hope to be an active member so you should see me around ;) and I hope to get to know you all very well.
Bit of a late welcome...but hey? Welcome to the forums :tongueout:

Reactions: Benturner329

Advertisement

Blastella

Not very well-known member
Oct 23, 2016
What is a location?
Never realised that I haven't yet introduced myself here.....
I am Blastella, currently doing A-Levels in a school down in the South-West.
I come from Hong Kong, meaning that I can speak both fluent Cantonese and Mandarin as well as English and bit of Japanese.
One of my hobby is to photograph buses and some other road vehicles (like minibuses and trucks occasionally).
I play a variety of games including OMSI, ETS2, ATS, War Thunder, BVE 5 and BF2142. Feel free to contact if you want to talk about them, especially about OMSI!
I run a joint bus photo page on instagram (refer to signature) and I am also a moderator of the Hong Kong Bus Forum.
If you have any questions, especially on Hong Kong buses, feel free to ask me !:grin::wink:

Hi Ive been In the formus Now for while but havent introduced myself.

Hello My name Is kenzie But You can also call me raerae39 i dont mind both.
I Live In A Town called Bracknell, Berkshire
Im a friendly Person So dont be shy come and say Hi.
My favioute bus: Volvo B7RLE And the Enviro400&300
Favouite Buse's in Omsi2: C400R ALX400.
Also I love this community. Its amazing to see other People amazing Creations. Im also a massive fan of Omsi

Im always around so I hope you guys Get to Know me. :) ;)

Advertisement

Webbshire

Forum Moderator
Downloads Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Jul 20, 2016
Kent
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Suppose I best post here seeing I've been on here for nearly a year .... xD

My real name is Ryan, I'm 28 and I live in Rochester in Kent

I have to use/suffer (delete where appropiate) Arriva Southern Counties (Medway) to get to/from work and around (don't drive yet).

Do like a Citaro (Maidstone is a short hop on an E400 away) - though 'proper' Y Reg Darts are all we have that's decent round here!

Day job in customer services, anything else you wanna know just ask!

Thanks for reading.

May 24, 2016
Hello, my name is Aaron.
I am a project leader and code developer for a company.

I do struggle to keep myself in line and not to offend others. While I may do so, this is usually not my intention. People find what I say offensive and I can't deny it, I do look back on what I say and regret it from time to time. While I do value others opinions, I like my voice - as everyone else does - to be heard. The way I stress this may not be conventional and may not be appropriate, but that is just something I will have to deal with over time.

I would also like to point out that I have social interaction issues related to autism which again I don't want to discuss, but I type how I would speak meaning my tone of voice can be heard through my words by myself, but not others so they don't understand what I mean. I apologies for this and is something I have been working on for a long time.

Edited by a moderator so as not to continue argument from another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
My turn to introduce myself.

Hello everyone. My name is BritishRail60062 and I hail from Acton in West London although now I live in Spalding in South Lincolnshire. I am in my mid-30's and I do have a strong interest in Transport, Video Games, Photography, Making Videos, Model Railways and Travel just to name a handful there. I am a friendly person and I am a strong believer of karma, that is why I like to treat people how I wish to be treated. I work in Customer Service although I am planning to start my own company in entertainment within the next year or sooner once I have done my business plan :). On the downside, I suffer from dyslexia and this is the reason why my grammar can be offset at times. My plans are to share my creative work here with fellow users and give something back the community in the form of mods for OMSI 2 and Train Simulator and I am happy to be a member and enjoy the work of others.

Hello everyone. My name is Neven and I am a 35 year old truck driver from Canada. In my free time, I like to play a variety of simulators. Haven't had the chance to introduce myself earlier so I grabbed an opportunity to do so before I head out on the road again.
All the best to everyone.

Advertisement

Hi everybody, my name is Killian, I have not found any nickname ^^ I'm french, I leave in the French Riviera ! I'm registering here because I enjoy all the british maps on Omsi 2, so I'm trying to get closer to the English Community ^^ Hum what else.. I'm a map developer, and I think to make an English map later, maybe ! That's all, I think ^^ So good night everybody, see you ^^ PS : sorry for my bad english :/

Last edited:
Reactions: HJALMAR

BML_Atkinson

Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Stanley
Hi everybody, my name is Killian, I have not found any nickname ^^ I'm french, I leave in the French Riviera ! I'm registering here because I enjoy all the british maps on Omsi 2, so I'm trying to get closer to the English Community ^^ Hum what else.. I'm a map developer, and I think to make an English map later, maybe ! That's all, I think ^^ So good night everybody, see you ^^ PS : sorry for my bad english :/
Anyone is welcome here! If we can get understand you it's good! :D

Reactions: Killian Caillard
Just a quick note to say hello. Just getting back into OMSI having left it for a while. I've started sourcing and loading UK-style maps, with the correct driving lane, so have to do some driving around and downloading of buses. My favourite bus in real life is the Regent V, as used by East Kent in the '60s. Used to ride them a lot. Maybe someone will come up with a good OMSI model.

Hi there, My name is Shahanan Izan. I am from the microstate of Singapore.. Well I guess I just like to drive. I have a Logitech Driving Force GT which I use to drive haha.

Currently I am in Secondary School doing Year 10 of studies, and will take my GCSE Examinations in a few months time. Cheers!

PS I have a WhatsApp group which contains people from various nations all talking about transport. If you are interested do PM me and I will send you the link.

Hey everyone, I'm owl18.
I've been interested in OMSI and buses for quite a few years and I enjoy driving on BotW and the Bowdenham map. Soon I will try making my own maps but I've got to get used to the editor first. My favourite buses are the Scania Touring, Alexander ALX400 and the Volvo B9TL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread