Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

Droid

Bluescreen King
Sep 28, 2014
Hull, Yorkshire
www.tpf2.co.uk
Okay I'll start Since i suggested it

I'm Epicdroid or you can call me Martin i'm not that bothered I have been playing omsi since the end of november 2014 but didn't really get in to it until BoTW Came out. I'm probably an East Yorkshire Motor Services Fan-Boy (Probably because I get on the Route 66 every day) 

I enjoy Driving on BoTW and the South London Project (More on the Former though)  I'm 15 years old and my favourite IRL Buses Are the  Volvo B7RLE Eclipse 2  and the B7TL Plaxton President "Low Height"* (Photos Not mine)

%5B290%5Dfleet685%20010608.jpg

%5B2383%5D370_yx10eyv_first_day_in_service_(2).jpg

Sorry about Pics I don't Know how to do Spoilers :)  

*Low Height according to EYMS

Cheers, Droid

Advertisement

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome EpicDroid :)

So I guess I'm gonna introduce myself as well.

I'm Joe, 17 from Droylsden, Manchester, and am currently a full-time college student just about getting through my second year doing a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT & Networking Support. My hobbies include photographing buses and trucks, riding buses, making OMSI skins/failing at making maps, playing OMSI, ETS2, GTA V, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds & Assetto Corsa. I run two photography pages on Facebook and beta test Euro Truck Simulator 2. I've been playing OMSI since April 2014. Anyone on here from aussiex probably knows me from there, I tend to be quite active.

Stuff I've actually completed include a conversion of Great Colquart to Left Path usage, and, err, a few repaints.

Reactions: Fellowslothb
Hey,

I'm Lm2606 or Cooper's Freightmaster as some of you know me by. I am an Ingame Administrator + Support member (not as lucky as Joe the beta tester up there) for the ETS2MP project and run Lm Bus & Coach refurbishment. I take repaints one step further with sound & texture modifications/additions  to provide a better finished result. I started playing OMSI in June 2013 and ETS2 later in the year during December.

Hi.

I'm Richard, I'm 35 and I live in Billericay, Essex. I'm an ex employee of Go-Ahead London, Arriva London North and Metroline.

I've worked within the bus industry since the age of 18 and started as a Bus Conductor on the 73 route from Tottenham Garage in North London. Since then I have driven buses for each of the companies I worked for until I suffered in a bad accident in 2010 and haven't driven a bus since. I'm looking at getting back into driving buses soon and even have a Stage 1 assessment very soon.

My hobbies and interests are: PC Gaming (OMSI, GTA V, Euro Truck, Train Simulator (Railworks) and Trainz Simulator (Auran/NV3) ), building/maintaining PC's, driving and Eddie Stobart trucks.

Some of you may know me as Ricky30 on AussieX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 15, 2016
Guess it's my turn maybe ...

Hello, my name is lee and i live near Birmingham in a town called Redditch (not sure if you've heard of it or not). Anyway the bus operator is Diamond. Not sure about anywhere else but they are a terrible service. Always late and the drivers can barely drive, aswell as rising the ticket prices every few weeks. Unfortunately they took over first who used to operate around my area. I love to play OMSI now and then aswell as CSGO, ETS2/ATS and train simulator. I am a beta tester for ETS2/ATS aswell  as windows and IOS. If you're ever looking for someone to test a map/bus feel free to send me a PM. I do also have a small youtube channel which i wish to grow but its aboit finding the right content for it. I did used to stream but have stopped. Maybe i'll start again in the future. Who knows... 

Anyway theres my introduction. Happy busing (is that even a word? :P)

Mar 26, 2016
Hello there.

My name is Unitt, you probaly don't know me from other forums but I'll introduce myself, me myself I am just a Omsi Player, I've never tried making buses, repaints or maps. I just play Omsi for fun and like to have a nice drive, I'm a big fan of BOTW and I like playing Faithful from time to time, I did play Bowdenham V4 untill I had loads of emergency vehicles spawning and I kinda don't know how to fix aha, but nah. I just wanted to make this thread to get to know some of the people here, as I feel kinda welcome to talk here as It's a smaller community than others (No offence there) . My favourite bus in reality is probs the Dublin Bus Volvo Olympian Alexandra, as when I use to go the school the company that ran the bus used them, they're a proper bus, not like a hybrid ;), shame there is no such bus in Omsi the same, I tried making it but kinda.. Have no clue. Someone made an Alexandra but it was a MM2 convert I think. anyway back on track, also the dennis darts are pretty cool as they're so common in Plymouth (Where I live.)

So other than Omsi I have a huge intrest in IT, I work for a hosting company and play video games, that's pretty much me

I hope I can make some friends who also enjoy buses and Omsi here, never really done a introduction thread, hope it's good :)

From Unitt.

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Hello there.

My name is Unitt, you probaly don't know me from other forums but I'll introduce myself, me myself I am just a Omsi Player, I've never tried making buses, repaints or maps. I just play Omsi for fun and like to have a nice drive, I'm a big fan of BOTW and I like playing Faithful from time to time, I did play Bowdenham V4 untill I had loads of emergency vehicles spawning and I kinda don't know how to fix aha, but nah. I just wanted to make this thread to get to know some of the people here, as I feel kinda welcome to talk here as It's a smaller community than others (No offence there) . My favourite bus in reality is probs the Dublin Bus Volvo Olympian Alexandra, as when I use to go the school the company that ran the bus used them, they're a proper bus, not like a hybrid ;), shame there is no such bus in Omsi the same, I tried making it but kinda.. Have no clue. Someone made an Alexandra but it was a MM2 convert I think. anyway back on track, also the dennis darts are pretty cool as they're so common in Plymouth (Where I live.)

So other than Omsi I have a huge intrest in IT, I work for a hosting company and play video games, that's pretty much me

I hope I can make some friends who also enjoy buses and Omsi here, never really done a introduction thread, hope it's good :)

From Unitt.

Hi there, I've just put your post into our introductions thread. We're a bit of a fledgeling community at the moment, I hope you like it here!

Reactions: Unitt

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
My turn now :)  

My name is Toucan and I play on many simulators such as ETS2 (Which I've played since it came out), ATS and Omsi 2. I have played simulators for about 6/7 years now. I love computers so much I built my own :P . I come from Sussex but live in North Devon at the moment. I have put 200 hours into omsi 2 and 140 hours into ETS2 (That's only the steam edition). My first simulator I played was Farming  Simulator 2007 after that I played ETS 1 :/  

Now my favourite bus is either a Scania Omnidekka or a good old Dennis Dart!

View attachment 141Fun Fact: This bus was my school bus xD

So that is it :P  This thing took me a LONG time to write!

(Photo is not my photo! Found it on the Metrobus Flickr :) )

Reactions: Fellowslothb
D

DVA_MEKA18

Hello My names Callum from st albans Hertfordshire im 20 years old i was in college and done IT for 3 Years i now i work for Thameslink Railway (Govia Thameslink Railway) I am also part of the Windows 10 Insider Team and Xbox One Ambassador Team 

My Favourite buses in Real Life 

1. Scania Omnidecka 

2. Mercedes Benz-0530 Citaro 

3. Volvo B7RLE 

4. Mercedes Benz- 0530G Citaro 

My Favourite buses in Omsi 

1. Citaro 0530 (Morphi Version as Well as Helvette FL K L)

2. Volvo Gemini 2 (All Editions) 

3. Solaris Urbino 10/12/15/18

4. Scania Citywide GN14 Morphi Edition 

My Current Omsi 2 Projects 

1. Bowdenham V3 Mordern Uk Style 

2.London and South Uk Style 

3. Scunthorpe Mordern 

Reactions: ThatScottishBusGuy

Advertisement

Hello Folks!

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I'm trentside and I'm from Lincolnshire, UK.

Been playing OMSI and OMSI 2 on and off for a few years. In my day job I'm a conductor on the railway.

My favourite real life vehicle has to be the Leyland Titan B15 of the 1970s and 1980s - travelled on them daily to get to school, which feels like a lifetime ago now!

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Hello! Some people might already know me slightly, but I am BlueOrange, but you can call me Kyle.

I have been an OMSI fan ever since OMSI was released, and I also played many other sims before that. I live in Oxfordshire, UK, and I am currently developing an Oxford map for OMSI, which is going quite well. I feel very at home in this community, and it is one of the few English speaking OMSI communities I have come across. My favourite bus has got to be the Enviro 400 MMC for its looks, and modern feel (pic below) 

FaAyCFlxZ7eBuy7VXaZf0ie58pAib-4N.jpeg

Hope to get to know you all well!

Reactions: Admin

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread