Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
All this time and I’ve never said hello!?!
Well, I may not really be introducing myself, but if I am I’m about 560 posts too late.
As you may imagine, I like buses ( :P ), but I also have a mild uninformed interest on aviation too.
I currently reside in England, where the best buses are! Brighton & Hove (as well as MetroBus which is the same company but also not - story for later) are by far the best company!
My favourite buses are Scanias, but I suppose I’m a bit bias having them run around me for almost 20+ years now!
Scania N112 to N94, all the way to N270!! K230 are cool too! :D

Anyway, the stuff you may care about:
I founded a small repaint brand named “COSMIC paints”, which although I run solo, is working with my two fellow development teams, NovaLine (I also named, see a pattern? ????) and TBOS!
Under TBOS, @The British Gamer has givene the delight of being able to use my COSMIC name under his repaint request section!

Have a good one,
Ecron.

Welcome to FellowsFilm, Ecron! :D
Same, I also reside in England!
I like Scanias too. The E400 and E400 MMCs I've got here in Torbay – all Scanias. ????
Hope you'll enjoy your time here, and meet some friends along the way. :)

BTW: Yes, I did see the pattern. Nice names there! ????

I feel I should introduce myself after the merge with TruckSim.org. My name is Seven, I am one of the Ops Managers from TruckSim.org alongside @Max . I've been running TruckSim since Myles unfortunately and untimely left us, trying to continue what he started as a kind of legacy, something of one of my friends that will live on. TruckSim and truck sims have a special part of me for that reason. The merge with FF will make a lot of things easier and beneficial for everyone which is the main importance for me in going forward. So that's how I got here...

So about me then. I'm 22 (as of Sept 10th), I love music, it runs through my bloodstream and often times my favorite hobby, cars and motorcycles causes that bloodstream to show every once in a while... If it can be modified, it should be. I'm currently restoring and building a 1991 Yamaha XV400 as an American bobber with the only "drawings" on the insides of my eyeballs. My daily ride is a Suzuki Bandit 600 Mk1 and unfortunately I'm having to sell my E46 330d M-Sport Tourer so I can move house. Professionally, I manage a warehouse for a medium-sized live event company and I'm currently in training to become a motorcycle instructor. I like to be the leader of my own destiny shall we say! :P

I apologize in advance that you probably won't see a lot of me for the next month or two, like I say, selling my prized car, moving house and (technically) two jobs and a girlfriend take up a fair bit of time so once the dust is settled a bit I'll be back and kicking.

If there's anything more you'd like to know or see, you can drop me a message somewhere or find me on Instagram @SeventhVerse. Cheers!

Welcome, Seven! :D
Happy belated birthday, too. Hope you enjoyed/are enjoying the presents :)

• Love
Reactions: Seven and Albastru

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
I feel I should introduce myself after the merge with TruckSim.org. My name is Seven, I am one of the Ops Managers from TruckSim.org alongside @Max . I've been running TruckSim since Myles unfortunately and untimely left us, trying to continue what he started as a kind of legacy, something of one of my friends that will live on. TruckSim and truck sims have a special part of me for that reason. The merge with FF will make a lot of things easier and beneficial for everyone which is the main importance for me in going forward. So that's how I got here...

So about me then. I'm 22 (as of Sept 10th), I love music, it runs through my bloodstream and often times my favorite hobby, cars and motorcycles causes that bloodstream to show every once in a while... If it can be modified, it should be. I'm currently restoring and building a 1991 Yamaha XV400 as an American bobber with the only "drawings" on the insides of my eyeballs. My daily ride is a Suzuki Bandit 600 Mk1 and unfortunately I'm having to sell my E46 330d M-Sport Tourer so I can move house. Professionally, I manage a warehouse for a medium-sized live event company and I'm currently in training to become a motorcycle instructor. I like to be the leader of my own destiny shall we say! :P

I apologize in advance that you probably won't see a lot of me for the next month or two, like I say, selling my prized car, moving house and (technically) two jobs and a girlfriend take up a fair bit of time so once the dust is settled a bit I'll be back and kicking.

If there's anything more you'd like to know or see, you can drop me a message somewhere or find me on Instagram @SeventhVerse. Cheers!
Welcome :)
Glad to hear the merge is going well! :D
Good luck on the house move, and sorry about the car :(

Reactions: Seven

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Welcome to FellowsFilm, Ecron! :D
Same, I also reside in England!
I like Scanias too. The E400 and E400 MMCs I've got here in Torbay – all Scanias. ????
Hope you'll enjoy your time here, and meet some friends along the way. :)

BTW: Yes, I did see the pattern. Nice names there! ????

Welcome, Seven! :D
Happy belated birthday, too. Hope you enjoyed/are enjoying the presents :)
September 10th mate, come back in a month! ;) But thank you for the welcome, it's much appreciated.

Welcome :)
Glad to hear the merge is going well! :D
Good luck on the house move, and sorry about the car :(
Thank you! I've got a few places in mind at the moment. I went to view one and loved it but someone snapped it up. If anyone knows anyone else who wants a clean E46 330d Tourer, send them my way ahah! Need it gone before the month's out! I was properly gutted at first, but after a few nights thinking I'll be happier having a place to call my own. The car can wait, there's more out there.

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
Thank you! I've got a few places in mind at the moment. I went to view one and loved it but someone snapped it up. If anyone knows anyone else who wants a clean E46 330d Tourer, send them my way ahah! Need it gone before the month's out! I was properly gutted at first, but after a few nights thinking I'll be happier having a place to call my own. The car can wait, there's more out there.
News on the house sucks, but maybe it’s a sign there’s somewhere better...

I don’t where you’re from, but I do know of a car rally thingy in Worthing,

Reactions: Seven

dps673

I'm that squeaky rattly dart from Shepherd's Bush
Jun 18, 2017
Outskirts of London
I've been here for 2 years and kind of stayed quiet but now I think now is the time to say hello and introduce myself
My name is Felix and I am from Surrey and I have been an avid bus fan for as long as I can remember, I've been with OMSI for almost 3 years and if you hadn't already noticed my favourite bus is of course the legendary plaxton pointer, having grown up with them as they used to run my local bus services. This aside I'm also a big fan of newer buses as well and so far the E200 MMC is the one I like the most. In future I plan on posting more images (probably darts) and becoming more interactive in the community. That's all from me for now, hope you all have a great week :)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I've been here for 2 years and kind of stayed quiet but now I think now is the time to say hello and introduce myself
My name is Felix and I am from Surrey and I have been an avid bus fan for as long as I can remember, I've been with OMSI for almost 3 years and if you hadn't already noticed my favourite bus is of course the legendary plaxton pointer, having grown up with them as they used to run my local bus services. This aside I'm also a big fan of newer buses as well and so far the E200 MMC is the one I like the most. In future I plan on posting more images (probably darts) and becoming more interactive in the community. That's all from me for now, hope you all have a great week :)
Thanks, you too! :D
I know I'm late, but welcome to the forums. :)

Reactions: dps673

TitanAirways

Trucker from Campbeltown!
Banned Member
Aug 13, 2019
Campbeltown
www.facebook.com
Hey! I'm Titan Airways.

I'm an charter airline based at London Stansted.

My fleet is below!
I was founded 31 years ago!
I provide services for airlines like Jet2.com and TUI!
Titan Airways Fleet
Total12
Titan Airways Cargo Fleet
CYTotal
AircraftIn serviceOrdersPassengersNotes
Airbus A318-10013232on lease from British Airways
Airbus A320-2002180180all leased to TUI Airways
Airbus A321-2003218218all leased to Jet2.com
Boeing 757-200280801 leased to TUI Airways
Boeing 767-300ER1265265
Boeing 737-400SF3Cargo

Advertisement

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! I'm Titan Airways.

I'm an charter airline based at London Stansted.

My fleet is below!
I was founded 31 years ago!
I provide services for airlines like Jet2.com and TUI!
Titan Airways Fleet
AircraftIn serviceOrdersPassengersNotes
CYTotal
Titan Airways Cargo Fleet
Total12
Airbus A318-10013232on lease from British Airways
Airbus A320-2002180180all leased to TUI Airways
Airbus A321-2003218218all leased to Jet2.com
Boeing 757-200280801 leased to TUI Airways
Boeing 767-300ER1265265
Boeing 737-400SF3Cargo
Hi Titan, welcome to FellowsFilm!!
Nice fleet you have!
Maybe add some 787 and A350 ;) ;) ;)
Titan have a lovely 752!
I’ve flown on G-ZAPX before.

Hello everyone!
My name is Jan and I´m from Germany.
After driving a few years on the fictional german routes, Merc`s and MAN`s, there´s not much happening yet in terms of new addons and so on. So I decided to take a look
at British buses and maps, which are (seldomly) even reviewed by german YouTubers.

Greetings
Saxotune

Reactions: owen6116

Advertisement

Hi Everyone
I'm Martin.
Used to drive for Stagecoach - 2007 to 2011. Drove the 49 :)
I've been a long time gamer and since January 2020 started streaming too. My main interest in PC games are simulators and have recently been introduced to OMSI 2. Other than that I play ATS/ETS2/Farming Sims/Fernbus/Touring Bus/Train Sims etc
I do have OMSI (the original) somewhere but never really got into it all those years ago...

Jan 24, 2020
I've been active since January but still

I am thegamer7893 and I'm from East London and I am not your usual transport enthusiast

Just ask @Frosty (don't know him irl but ask him about me on S---cord)

I play OMSI 2, Football Manager, Fifa, Transport Fever and Cities Skylines.

Apr 15, 2020
I've been active for 2 months or something. My name is Kallum, I am 20, I have autism and I am from West Yorkshire. I am a bus enthusiast and I am a member of West Yorkshire Bus Forum. Arriva is my favourite bus company and my regular buses are Tempos, Pulsars, Commanders and E200s. I play OMSI, Football Manager, GTA IV and GTA V, Fifa, PES and WWE Games. I have been lurking these forums for 3 or 4 months before I joined because I didn't want to make a fool of myself or look like an idiot, finally one day I did and I'm glad I'm here ever since.

Hello

I'm Luca, I'm from Genoa (Italy). I'm a Chemist (lab technician), and bus-lover since I was child, and OMSI bring me back on childhood time.
Bored of German maps, I'm very happy to have discover this place, with great maps and lovely buses. I really love UK maps, basically because I love UK (and Ireland too).
Every time I came in Uk or Ireland I was ever fascinated by double decker buses, and now it's very funny drive it.
Currently I really appreciate Smarden, BOTW, Yorkshire.
I'm also a Flight Sim lover but now I have no time for FS.
I'm not sure to be able to contribute to the community, but I will try to learn something regarding scripting and modding for OMSI.
My congrats to all members and developers.

Grazie mille

Reactions: Bones

Bones

im a cowdoy
Administrator
FF Council
Sep 19, 2016
Canada
fellowsfilm.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello

I'm Luca, I'm from Genoa (Italy). I'm a Chemist (lab technician), and bus-lover since I was child, and OMSI bring me back on childhood time.
Bored of German maps, I'm very happy to have discover this place, with great maps and lovely buses. I really love UK maps, basically because I love UK (and Ireland too).
Every time I came in Uk or Ireland I was ever fascinated by double decker buses, and now it's very funny drive it.
Currently I really appreciate Smarden, BOTW, Yorkshire.
I'm also a Flight Sim lover but now I have no time for FS.
I'm not sure to be able to contribute to the community, but I will try to learn something regarding scripting and modding for OMSI.
My congrats to all members and developers.

Grazie mille
Late reply, but better late than never!

Welcome to Fellowsfilm!

Reactions: Goadriver

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread