Interview with an ETS2MP Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Not an official interview, not even done by us at Trucksim.org, but I thought this was pretty funny...

Reactions: AngelA and Daramin

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
When I saw the video I was laughing so hard that I had tears in eyes and had to pause the video because I couldnt see anything. lol

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
It's hilarious, but I do not approve of the Majestic hate.

I've overtaken many a truck with my beloved Majestic.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth

A MAJESTIC! *squeak hehhahah *squeak* he ha ah hhh*
So we'll permanently ban you for speedhacking! *AAAAAH he he ah *squeeeeeaaaaak* ahha ha aaaa*

Reactions: Muzz

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
A MAJESTIC! *squeak hehhahah *squeak* he ha ah hhh*
So we'll permanently ban you for speedhacking! *AAAAAH he he ah *squeeeeeaaaaak* ahha ha aaaa*
Could be worse.. Could be a Volvo

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
I thought this was really a thread about an interview with an admin, so I almost didn't bother to check it out.
Thank goodness I did though, this was hilarious!:D

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Yes EP means Europoort. It's the ferry at Rotterdam and it's always a fun place to visit in multiplayer. If by fun you mean much lag, a lot of ramming, reckless driving etc.

Miles 2

Mar 1, 2015

Part of the reason I chose majestic was because I didn't know how real companies would react to it. Im dount there would have been many problems but I just wanted to be sure, plus, When I did the "999km In each brand" Achievement, Driving the Majestic was my least favorite anyway, Horrible interior, no SatNav built in, Eurgh ;)

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Part of the reason I chose majestic was because I didn't know how real companies would react to it. Im dount there would have been many problems but I just wanted to be sure, plus, When I did the "999km In each brand" Achievement, Driving the Majestic was my least favorite anyway, Horrible interior, no SatNav built in, Eurgh ;)
You have to admit that the Majestics are actually quite slow though. I had better times driving an iveco. It is all about the power.

punishergabi

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I laughed so hard when i saw it! Now really...Majestics are quite slow ingame, and they dont have the necesarry torque. Cant wait for the real Mercedes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.