Interview of Pavel Sebor by Dariusz Matusiak (Gamepressure.com) (1 Viewer)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Hi all !
During Poznan Game Arena 2015, Dariusz Matusiak (from Gamepressure.com) did an interview of Pavel Sebor.
They talked about Euro Truck Simulator, American Truck Simulator, and Euro Coach Simulator.
For ATS, we have some informations about police cars, fake brands, skins, etc.
(There is no released date yet. Pavel said that they hope for early next year.)

I let you read the entire interview on Gamepressure.com ! :)
http://www.gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=339

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I am hoping that it would be release this Christmas...Hehe:p
Pavel Sebor said :
"We thought we would be releasing American Truck last Christmas, then we said spring, then we said summer, then November, and now we just say: let’s finish it by the end of the year, so we can safely release it by February. (...) Instead of promising a release date we can just say what we hope for. We hope for early next year."
So to answer you comment, it is nice to hope, but I don't think we will be able to drive in California this year ! :p

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I'm agree, but I like have constant "updates" (adding new contents) or DLCs when the game is released. :)
I guess I'm more "traditional" as it were. Like GTA for example, they might release a patch every 6 months or so with a DLC, I don't mind that. What I meant was: when a game is physically incomplete and filled with various bugs that disturb gameplay but it is released anyway. If they did release ATS at the start of this year it would have been terribly bugged and incomplete, like textures, sounds, continuity with the UI, etc. If they release it next year, it won't have these kinks (or much less kinks) and the absolute important updates are less frequent.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I guess I'm more "traditional" as it were. Like GTA for example, they might release a patch every 6 months or so with a DLC, I don't mind that. What I meant was: when a game is physically incomplete and filled with various bugs that disturb gameplay but it is released anyway. If they did release ATS at the start of this year it would have been terribly bugged and incomplete, like textures, sounds, continuity with the UI, etc. If they release it next year, it won't have these kinks (or much less kinks) and the absolute important updates are less frequent.
Yes,I'm agree with you ;)

Advertisement

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com

Yes I would rather have it released once all the bugs are out and there are not gonna be a update after a week it comes out. With being a admin with a VTC, Its a pain when there many updates coming out within 2-3 weeks because we will be getting alot of questions then about old mods and what should be done.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread