Information sought from TfL Drivers or Mechanics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Founding Member
I am looking for the depth, width, and height (measured where these measurements are largest) of the blue part of a TfL driver's ticket machine, and I'm hoping at least one of you have access to both a ticket machine and tape measure.

I have a number of photos of the machine, but I neglected to take any measurements while I had the chance. Additional measurements, or photos of hard-to-see parts, are welcome but not required.

If you don't wish to post your measurements/photos publicly in this thread, you can send them via FF Private Message, Discord or Email.

Thanks!

Advertisement

dazza1980

I am looking for the depth, width, and height (measured where these measurements are largest) of the blue part of a TfL driver's ticket machine, and I'm hoping at least one of you have access to both a ticket machine and tape measure.

I have a number of photos of the machine, but I neglected to take any measurements while I had the chance. Additional measurements, or photos of hard-to-see parts, are welcome but not required.

If you don't wish to post your measurements/photos publicly in this thread, you can send them via FF Private Message, Discord or Email.

Thanks!
Had it not been for Tier 2 lockdown, I could have arranged and walked down to my local garage (I work for TfL) and done so for you.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Founding Member
My request has been fulfilled. Thank you to anyone who wanted to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread