Improved B7TL Gemini Template?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
I'm currently developing a repaint for the Aussiex B7TL Gemini, which will act as a stop-gap until an improved version comes out, and I've heard talk of an improved and 'baked' template for it. Obviously, the Gemini isn't as up to scratch as the C400R and the ALX400, and the same could be said for the templates, and I'm hoping to make the livery come out as best as I can make it.

However, it seems I can't find the so-called 'baked' template anywhere on the internet? How possible is it for it to be dug up again? If there's a legitimate reason why it doesn't exist anymore, I'll stand by that reason, by the way..

Reactions: liam wigley

ELCMyllenium

Yes I know I spelt Mylennium wrong :(
Jan 21, 2018
Hi

As a matter of fact I downloaded it this morning. I found it on the Facebook 'UK OMSI Forums (UKOF)'.

Search for the B7TL baked template in the group and there is a mediafire link to download it.

You may need to wait to be approved into the group if you have not joined already.

Thanks
Luke

Hullian111

bruh momentum
Aug 5, 2017
I found it on the Facebook 'UK OMSI Forums (UKOF)'.

You may need to wait to be approved into the group if you have not joined already.
Unfortunately, the big problem there lies in that I don't really want to use Facebook for anything. And since going on there requires logging in, I'm afraid I can't take that option up.

If this is some sort of exclusive, that's a shame. Unless there's another source, looks like I'm at square one.

• Sad
Reactions: ELCMyllenium