Importing bus models back into blender (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 39240

@All: I was wondering if any of you could possibly import my modified SD202 AV92 into blender or Zmod, it needs the dashboard to be positioned down a bit to where the SD202 dashboard was
Also I deleted the 2nd front door, could you add a cover for that which involves a window, if you've seen the AD87 that's what I want

Thanks.

Regards
Mohammad Ali

Solution
I'm going to end this here, Reverse-Engineering O3D files other people have created for OMSI breaks the EULA and as such is not to be done. If you want something in this game either create it yourself or gain permissions and model files from the original author if possible.

Advertisement

Reactions: OmniWink

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
Cymru
If reverse-engineering buses are against EULA, then how are people making bus model add-ons?

Reverse-engineering is taking something that’s already been created and trying to put it through blender to change it.

People making bus models do it from scratch themselves, plenty of examples of that on here, it’s very different .

EvadRave

Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Feb 3, 2016
I'm going to end this here, Reverse-Engineering O3D files other people have created for OMSI breaks the EULA and as such is not to be done. If you want something in this game either create it yourself or gain permissions and model files from the original author if possible.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread