Answered Importing bus models back into blender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad Ali

Feb 24, 2018
@All: I was wondering if any of you could possibly import my modified SD202 AV92 into blender or Zmod, it needs the dashboard to be positioned down a bit to where the SD202 dashboard was
Also I deleted the 2nd front door, could you add a cover for that which involves a window, if you've seen the AD87 that's what I want

Thanks.

Regards
Mohammad Ali

EvadRave

Professor E. Vadd
Forum Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Jan 1, 1970
I'm going to end this here, Reverse-Engineering O3D files other people have created for OMSI breaks the EULA and as such is not to be done. If you want something in this game either create it yourself or gain permissions and model files from the original author if possible.

Mohammad Ali

Feb 24, 2018
I saw on the main OMSI 2 Forum an addon to import bus paths, how could I make an addon to allow importing and exporting model_(xxx).cfg files for blender?

Mohammad Ali

Feb 24, 2018
I am aware of that, hence I put the dashboard on the bus, but you cannot re position model .o3d files in the .cfg model files, can you?

Last edited:

Mohammad Ali

Feb 24, 2018
The problem with Zmod is it's a paid subscription, unlike blender.
I've got the bus I wanted to take the dashboard from as a .blend file, all it needs now is it and other parts shifting down, could anybody do it?
It's a Volvo B10R.

Cauterize1750

#Duuuval
Oct 24, 2016
If reverse-engineering buses are against EULA, then how are people making bus model add-ons?
Reverse-engineering is taking something that’s already been created and trying to put it through blender to change it.

People making bus models do it from scratch themselves, plenty of examples of that on here, it’s very different .

Status
Not open for further replies.