Iheart radio stations in ETS2 (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone, I am having a real hard time adding my favorite local radio station to ETS2. I found a few threads about this and tried what they were suggesting with no luck. I am hopping that someone on here is a little more computer aware then I am. Here is a link to the radio station I am trying to listen to,

https://www.iheart.com/live/the-bear-7446/

if anyone could help me to get this station in game I would greatly appreciate it.

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
You'll need to find some sort of server for ETS2 to connect to in order to play it. For example, IceCast servers have a link of the radio station that is constantly streaming. Whenever the server has something playing, it'll play in game. If you look down you live_streams.SII file you'll see they all have either a server link or a .mp3 link. Easiest way would be to contact the radio station and see if you can ask for it. "I'm trying to connect to your radio station in game however I need a stream file link."

Personally, I couldn't even press play on the weblink you provided, so maybe he's not always streaming. With a Web Developer program and some know-how you might be able to find a stream link when he is live but I couldn't see anything I'm afraid.

Reactions: supraman

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread