Iheart radio stations in ETS2

supraman

Dec 20, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hey everyone, I am having a real hard time adding my favorite local radio station to ETS2. I found a few threads about this and tried what they were suggesting with no luck. I am hopping that someone on here is a little more computer aware then I am. Here is a link to the radio station I am trying to listen to,

https://www.iheart.com/live/the-bear-7446/

if anyone could help me to get this station in game I would greatly appreciate it.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
You'll need to find some sort of server for ETS2 to connect to in order to play it. For example, IceCast servers have a link of the radio station that is constantly streaming. Whenever the server has something playing, it'll play in game. If you look down you live_streams.SII file you'll see they all have either a server link or a .mp3 link. Easiest way would be to contact the radio station and see if you can ask for it. "I'm trying to connect to your radio station in game however I need a stream file link."

Personally, I couldn't even press play on the weblink you provided, so maybe he's not always streaming. With a Web Developer program and some know-how you might be able to find a stream link when he is live but I couldn't see anything I'm afraid.

Reactions: supraman