If I were to backup my game files, would this backup maps I downloaded like Strathshire? (1 Viewer)

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
If I were to get a new PC, if I used the backup game files feature, would that only backup files that come with the application, or will it also backup files that I added personally (Like the MAN A21, ALX400 B7TL, Yorkshire and Strathshire, etc.

Reactions: NXbridgetown
Solution
Don't worry, I have a great one. I don't have a new pc yet though, have to wait till after lockdown.

Currys PC World are open online for delivery if you are from the UK. I only thought about that as I realised that my OMSI 2 directory is over 100 gb in size. On a 256 gb SSD.

NXbridgetown

Tridents on the X1 to Coventry just mmm
Banned Member
Apr 30, 2020
Stourbridge, West Midlands
If I were to get a new PC, if I used the backup game files feature, would that only backup files that come with the application, or will it also backup files that I added personally (Like the MAN A21, ALX400 B7TL, Yorkshire and Strathshire, etc.
I got a new PC and the only things that came with OMSI were the streetdeck/lite. I'm assuming this means that it only transfers over stuff that you bought on steam, which does make sense. I'm hoping this helped!

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK

I would just drag all the folders in your directory onto a flash drive and do it that way. That way you are 100% sure it got it all. :D

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Don't worry, I have a great one. I don't have a new pc yet though, have to wait till after lockdown.

Currys PC World are open online for delivery if you are from the UK. I only thought about that as I realised that my OMSI 2 directory is over 100 gb in size. On a 256 gb SSD.

Solution
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread