iBus Glitches (1 Viewer)

May 24, 2016
Not to do with addon, but to do with London bus...

Thought people would find this funny.GN09 AWC has a bit of a problem and has done for some time... This iBus is golden:

It also called Dartford Magistrates Court "Post Office Road"
This sound clip was meant to say 428 to Darent Valley Hospital

Bradley Good

Someone who Love's London
Oct 20, 2016
Bexley

Thought people would find this funny.GN09 AWC has a bit of a problem and has done for some time... This iBus is golden:

That happened on the b12 as well xD

Advertisement

Haha I was on that exact bus yesterday - 428. You local to the area?

Reactions: Bradley Good
They use GN09 ACW on B12 now and again so that's probably why.
That isn't the reason, my local garage FW intermix the 33/391 allocation on a daily basis and cases no ibus issues. DE20070 however does say Hail & Ride Sutton Common Road instead of York Street/Twickenham. Oh and DE200127 says '33 H14' Maybe we need to start a London Buses discussion thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben Cox
May 24, 2016
Haha I was on that exact bus yesterday - 428. You local to the area?
Yeah, I live in Slade Green

That isn't the reason, my local garage FW intermix the 33/391 allocation on a daily basis and cases no ibus issues. DE20070 however does say Hail & Ride Sutton Common Road instead of York Street/Twickenham. Oh and DE200127 says '33 H14' Maybe we need to start a London Buses discussion thread.
I first thought it was to do with ID's on the files as I'm sure they use ID names instead of full names for example:
  1. Erith
  2. Bexley
  3. New Cross
  4. James Road
  5. to
  6. 1
  7. 2
  8. 3
  9. 4
  10. 428
  11. Valley Avenue
  12. Cresent Road
Each destination and road would have an ID number so "428 to Erith" would be 10-5-1. This configuration would cause issues when a new audio file is added in the middle of the database so all of them are shifted. I am starting to believe otherwise though as half of some sounds still play and iBus has sound queuing so sounds don't interupt eachother. I believe this is actually a much bigger issue. I asked one of the drivers and she said it was due to an issue with Power Delivery to the unit and that it was hard to get the bus started and powered down due to a power issue on the bus itself.

CPU Clock speed changes at power delivery. The less power, the less the clock speed. Obviously some CPU's are made to only take a particular amount of power. For example the GameBoy needs a specific clock speed. If the speed goes higher or lower, the game would speed up or slow down acordingly. This is because the clock speed changes the rate at with the CPU handles information. It changes how quickly it fetches the information, decodes the information and the speed at which it executes also. I'm sure I don't need to explain why this would affect the iBus.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread