I will be sharing my creations here. (1 Viewer)

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all keeping warm and well. I have decided that I am going to share my creations here on Fellow Film Studios as I have made some repaints for both Train Simulator and OMSI 2 over the last year. So my first creation I have posted here on the site is the Class 92 repaint in the Caledonian Sleeper teal green colours and later on. I shall be posting some of my OMSI 2 content that I have made so that people can access my work easier.

So here is my plans.
OMSI 2: For now, I will be posting repaints and custom destination blinds that will be compatible with most of the modern day bus mods. I am looking into Blender at the moment and I understand that its going to take me a while to learn how to use it properly. But once I get some experience up my sleeve. I will do my bit and make some items for OMSI 2 that people can add to their routes etc. But that is a long way off.

Train Simulator: Today I have just posted my first bit of content that is a Class 92 repaint. All repaints that I make will require files to be copied over to make them work. But apart from that. I will submit some scenarios for Train Simulator here that cannot be posted in the Steam Workshop as I like to make my scenarios realistic and fun without limitations.

So in all in all. I like to give something back as I am a strong believer in give and take :). If you want to try out some of my scenarios for Train Simulator. I have a range of them in the Steam Workshop under the same name as I have chosen here.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread