I require some advice.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2014
Hey everyone,

You all seem to be very experienced at the game, and I've been wondering about my first truck. I've been playing for.. About, four hours. I was wondering should I save up for the cheapest truck or is it worth getting a loan?

Last edited:

Advertisement

Hey everyone,

You all seem to be very experienced at the game, and I've been wondering about my first truck. I've been playing for.. About, four hours. I was wondering should I save up for the cheapest truck or is it worth getting a loan/
There are Mods that can be use to have more Money or Cheap Trucks/Truck's Parts. If you want me to Know About Mods Please feel FREE to ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I went with the Volvo. Horsepower and torque aside, the Volvo is my favourite due to the engine sounds, and the layout of the interior of the truck (I went with the black dashboard and blue dash light mod for the newer Volvo). The truck sound can make a surprising large difference whether you like the truck or not, especially if you consider modding in new trucks. As far as interior layouts go, I like being able to clearly read the dash, and having a tasteful interior. With those in mind, if you do not like the Volvo trucks, I strongly recommend Scania (V8 interior I think is particularly gorgeous) and MAN. I know this post is dragging on, but if you have not bought your truck yet, try taking all of the trucks out for a quick job, that way you get to test drive the truck without having to buy it, and you are getting paid! :D

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread