I require some advice..

Tyrant

Jun 30, 2014
Hey everyone,

You all seem to be very experienced at the game, and I've been wondering about my first truck. I've been playing for.. About, four hours. I was wondering should I save up for the cheapest truck or is it worth getting a loan?

Last edited:

Igzy20

Jun 16, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hello Tyrant!

I always save up for the cheapest truck and then when I earn more money I buy better one. My advice is to save up for Volvo. It has 540 HP and it cost around 100 000.

I don't like loans so I play hard to earn my money. :)

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Saving money and buying a truck would take a long time, where as taking a loan is a better choice in-terms of buying a truck but you would have to pay interest for that money daily and if you make any mistake(like crash, or fancy paint your truck) the interest can pile up and eventually you go bankrupt.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
When I started I saved all my money and then bought a truck that I actually wanted :)

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Hey everyone,

You all seem to be very experienced at the game, and I've been wondering about my first truck. I've been playing for.. About, four hours. I was wondering should I save up for the cheapest truck or is it worth getting a loan/
There are Mods that can be use to have more Money or Cheap Trucks/Truck's Parts. If you want me to Know About Mods Please feel FREE to ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poptart

Jan 21, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Personally I went with the Volvo. Horsepower and torque aside, the Volvo is my favourite due to the engine sounds, and the layout of the interior of the truck (I went with the black dashboard and blue dash light mod for the newer Volvo). The truck sound can make a surprising large difference whether you like the truck or not, especially if you consider modding in new trucks. As far as interior layouts go, I like being able to clearly read the dash, and having a tasteful interior. With those in mind, if you do not like the Volvo trucks, I strongly recommend Scania (V8 interior I think is particularly gorgeous) and MAN. I know this post is dragging on, but if you have not bought your truck yet, try taking all of the trucks out for a quick job, that way you get to test drive the truck without having to buy it, and you are getting paid! :D

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Or if you like some trucks that don't Really Exists (American Trucks like, KenWorth, Peterbilt, International, Western Star etc.) at the Euro Truck Simulator 2. You can Download (FREE) from any Website or Just Post a Mod Request in the Forum. Mods are Free and you can Download it from any Website or Just Ask me what do you like.