I bought the Masterbus Pack but my steam account is disabled. (1 Viewer)

Emmanuel Conteh

I’m building a map
May 11, 2019
Today I bought the Masterbus Gen 3 pack from Aerosoft as my steam account is disabled, which means I cant actually use the pack unless my account is enabled. The only way I can use it is by purchasing OMSI again on a brand new account and I don't have enough money to buy OMSI. I don't know what to do, any suggestions?

Solution
Today I bought the Masterbus Gen 3 pack from Aerosoft as my steam account is disabled, which means I cant actually use the pack unless my account is enabled. The only way I can use it is by purchasing OMSI again on a brand new account and I don't have enough money to buy OMSI. I don't know what to do, any suggestions?
If your steam account is disabled, getting in contact with their support team probably is probably a good start?

Advertisement

I was thinking of sharing OMSI 2 with someone else and the Masterbus Gen 3 pack but that seems a bit risky.
NEVER EVER, Try sharing a game or someone elses work, think how you'd feel if your work you did got shared globally, it be unfair on the effort and time the devs put into it :) Devs like Masterswitch Studios are underrated and they deserve to be known for there talents

Reactions: Carlos37

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
If your steam account is disabled, getting in contact with their support team probably is probably a good start?

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread