Humber Buses map (1 Viewer)

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
As anyone got the Humber buses map working with out anything missing at all i seem to have the following missing and cant find them anyone there's no links to find them either
Sceneryobjects\_Henworth\Bridge1\Bridge.sco
Sceneryobjects\_Henworth\Buildings\Georgian\Houses_1\houses_1.sco
Sceneryobjects\_Henworth\Bus Garage\Bus Garage 1.sco
Sceneryobjects\_Henworth\Shops_1\Shops_2floor.sco
Sceneryobjects\_Henworth\Shops_1\Shops_3floor.sco
Sceneryobjects\_Henworth\Shops_1b\Shops_2floor.sco
Sceneryobjects\Freeman_busstop\Busstop.sco
Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_Humberbus\Humberbus D86\D86_LOD.sco
Sceneryobjects\Streetobjects_RUE\UK_lights\neonlight_L_bend_L.sco

and for splines
Splines\Marcel\RQ_10,5_1spur _forward.sli

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Humper buses is generally a pain with dependencies tbh

The 'Henworth' stuff comes with BTV's buildings. Download everything by him to get them.
Dno what the Freeman_busstop is about but in theory just download the freemans objects to get that?
No idea what Sceneryobjects\Streetobjects_RUE\UK_lights\neonlight_L_bend_L.sco is
Sceneryobjects\Static_Vehicles_Humberbus\Humberbus D86\D86_LOD.sco should be bundled
Splines\Marcel\RQ_10,5_1spur _forward.sli that's a simplestreets spline that's inexplicably referenced in the Marcel folder, just move it

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
downloaded the British scenery pack from BTV and still have the henworth stuff missing
gave the freeman objects a google search only thing that came up was the Canterbury map which i already have and also the British scenery pack
the file for the static vehicle in the scenery objects folder is non existent and the spline folder doesn't contain anything from marcel
i think this map maybe a lost cause for now

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
It was a very nice map. Shame it isnt available anymore. Very scenic and to say it was a challenge to navigate is well... an understatement. It was nice though. I enjoy a challenge. Please bring the map back.
Was re realeased on xmas day but a lot of people are struggling to find the objects and splines

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread