im a cowdoy
Administrator
FF Council
Sep 19, 2016
Canada
fellowsfilm.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Not good unfortunately, I had my nan and auntie die of covid earlier this week unfortunately. :( My grandad was also in hospital but hes now home. Been a terrible week and I'm grieving at the moment.
My condolences to you, and your family @kaliwax; I hope things start to look up for you soon.

Been busy and one of the lucky ones (I think) working through the pandemic as a key worker. Can't imagine how bad it must be for those stuck isolating/locked down etc.

No snow here atm but it's getting darn cold in the north of England!
Hope your keeping safe while working; It's been a tough 11 months so far... Things here are starting to flare back up to a second wave, hoping it doesn't get too bad again..

Bones

im a cowdoy
Administrator
FF Council
Sep 19, 2016
Canada
fellowsfilm.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well looks like Wave 2 and Lockdowns have started here ????
Me and the wife, despite covid are expecting our first son together. Moved to Nottingham, and living our best life thus far. No more TfL with their numerous delays. It’s just car and family and friends now
Congratulations! Very exciting to bring a new member to the family. Hope you’re staying safe!

Advertisement

Apr 15, 2020
My condolences to you, and your family @kaliwax; I hope things start to look up for you soon.

Hope your keeping safe while working; It's been a tough 11 months so far... Things here are starting to flare back up to a second wave, hoping it doesn't get too bad again..

Thank you. Its gonna be hard in the next few weeks but just gotta be there for family and manage best as I can. Getting a new gaming laptop on Thursday and OMSI 2 London coming out soon should be help me a little

Reactions: owen6116

Bones

im a cowdoy
Administrator
FF Council
Sep 19, 2016
Canada
fellowsfilm.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you. Its gonna be hard in the next few weeks but just gotta be there for family and manage best as I can. Getting a new gaming laptop on Thursday and OMSI 2 London coming out soon should be help me a little
London is definitely exciting for everyone, I think it'll be a great escape for a lot of people.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread