How to record OMSI 2 with OBS (black screen) (1 Viewer)

How do you record OMSI 2 using OBS using game capture feature. so I want to start my own channel but I can't get to record anything with black screen on OBS. I don't have a graphics card or anything like that and I have an average pc. how do you record with OBS game capture.

How to fix this:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 33
Solution
Hi guys after playing aroung with OBS the only solution is to use display capture also I have made a new youtube channel please check it out and give me feedback how I can improve also I'm a bit camera shy and I don't have expensive microhone or webcam to record with. I hope you all have a great 2019????????????????????

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
my setting I have windows 10 64 bit processor and I'm also running 64 bit OBS. I don't have any graphics card installed but my pc has intel HD default graphics setting. Im running OBS studio as administrator that still doesn't work (as shown in screenshot).
All I do is capture my display which means OBS doesn't have to look for anything it literally just captures what's on my main monitor

All I do is capture my display which means OBS doesn't have to look for anything it literally just captures what's on my main monitor

you mean like this (screenshot) my display capture does work but I have discovered something intriguing game capture is working for some games for example Xplane 11 but it's doesn't work well with others like OMSI 2 (screenshot). For some reasons it doesn't work well with some games the game capture feature. I don't know why.
1545521905765.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 11
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread