How to make own map RHD? (1 Viewer)

Solution
Hi,

I'm just about to start developing a real-life map in OMSI 2, and I was just wondering how I can change the map from the default right-path, to left path (as it's set in the UK).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance!
Use British splines (Like iomex’s or Road-Hog-123’s.) they can be found in UKDT/BoTW or on their own root folders. Look in the GeorgeBus map for the splines I’m using at the moment for any help. Also look around in other maps in the editor for splines they use.

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Hi,

I'm just about to start developing a real-life map in OMSI 2, and I was just wondering how I can change the map from the default right-path, to left path (as it's set in the UK).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance!
Use British splines (Like iomex’s or Road-Hog-123’s.) they can be found in UKDT/BoTW or on their own root folders. Look in the GeorgeBus map for the splines I’m using at the moment for any help. Also look around in other maps in the editor for splines they use.

Solution

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Thanks a lot for the answers, guys! :D
I'll try that, and I'll edit this post once I find out if it works! :)

Bit of a late edit as I had forgotten (16/01/2022), but yes, using BoTW's roads worked for me, and the map's already about 15+ miles long. ???? Thanks again!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread