How To Make good looking Adverts For The Side Of Your Buses In Omsi 2 (1 Viewer)

whenever i make an advert for a bus it looks like this
2017.10.01-19.52.png

Reactions: P674 MLE
Solution
All of the adverts on my repaints are from head on photographs I have gone out and taken myself, easiest way of doing it imo. I do tend to avoid using TV shows or film adverts though as they go out of date very quickly.
I know but ive seen some buses here in london wich still have adverts from 2010 to 2015

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
i know your beeing nice but lets be real here the advert i have made looks terrible :( cause when i see repaint packs with adverts they look really good / realistic mine look Fake
For a first, it's really good. As you do these more, you will learn how to crop, merge and so on. Basically, just put time into it, it will look really good. :)

Advertisement

@alfie1979 Most of the time you see adverts on repaints, its because they are actual adverts, and have not been made by the repainter. I believe a lil while ago, Rhys put a link out, to a website which has a bunch of London bus adverts on, most you see, are taken from websites such as this :)
thanks for letting me know kieron

Advertisement

All of the adverts on my repaints are from head on photographs I have gone out and taken myself, easiest way of doing it imo. I do tend to avoid using TV shows or film adverts though as they go out of date very quickly.
I know but ive seen some buses here in london wich still have adverts from 2010 to 2015

Solution
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread