How To Make good looking Adverts For The Side Of Your Buses In Omsi 2

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
i know your beeing nice but lets be real here the advert i have made looks terrible :( cause when i see repaint packs with adverts they look really good / realistic mine look Fake
For a first, it's really good. As you do these more, you will learn how to crop, merge and so on. Basically, just put time into it, it will look really good. :)

D

Deleted member 422

@alfie1979 Most of the time you see adverts on repaints, its because they are actual adverts, and have not been made by the repainter. I believe a lil while ago, Rhys put a link out, to a website which has a bunch of London bus adverts on, most you see, are taken from websites such as this :)

alfie1979

Nov 19, 2016
@alfie1979 Most of the time you see adverts on repaints, its because they are actual adverts, and have not been made by the repainter. I believe a lil while ago, Rhys put a link out, to a website which has a bunch of London bus adverts on, most you see, are taken from websites such as this :)
thanks for letting me know kieron

trident4370

The Brummie Veg.
Oct 24, 2016
All of the adverts on my repaints are from head on photographs I have gone out and taken myself, easiest way of doing it imo. I do tend to avoid using TV shows or film adverts though as they go out of date very quickly.

Reactions: alfie1979

alfie1979

Nov 19, 2016
All of the adverts on my repaints are from head on photographs I have gone out and taken myself, easiest way of doing it imo. I do tend to avoid using TV shows or film adverts though as they go out of date very quickly.
I know but ive seen some buses here in london wich still have adverts from 2010 to 2015