how to get the detinations to work for enviro 500mmc

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Josh1525

Jun 25, 2016
hi can someone help me please i can't get the destinations to work for the enviro 400 and 500 i have got the hof files but nothing appears on the display.

20170219202325_1.jpg

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
hi can someone help me please i can't get the destinations to work for the enviro 400 and 500 i have got the hof files but nothing appears on the display.

View attachment 7926
The Enviro 500MMC is a bus which uses rollbands for its display system. This means that what it's showing on the destination screen is actually an image file, and the bus needs an image file for every destination it displays - not just the .hof file like buses which use a matrix display, such as the C400R.

In order to get destinations to work on that map you'll need to look for a set of suitable rollbands to install, or to make them yourself.

I hope that helps :)

Josh1525

Jun 25, 2016
hi would you be able to show me where i would get them from because i can't make them myself the map i am using is hertfordshire.