How to get the board to work

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

J_Finney

The Father of Xceed VBC
Feb 8, 2017
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hi all, I have recently downloaded a dennis dart and optare solo from omsi2 bus websites and have been wondering how to get the boards working. Just to let you know I have tried copying and pasting the fonts folder to and from the bus. Any Help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Gamer291

andrewsmith

Veteran Member
Mar 15, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I don't have a solution for you but I'm pretty sure those buses are illegal. Best not to use them as they are low quality.

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
@Karen Finn To qualify Andrew's remarks, the Optare Solo (along with several other buses) was imported to OMSI from another game without original model authors permission, effectively it was stolen through reverse-engineering. Therefore we do not permit discussion, screenshots or links to these, so we cannot assist.

Man1333's Mini Pointer Dart (MPD) is legitimate and the blinds will work just fine using default HOF files, but as it has no dashboard you will need to set the destination using the OMSI menus. I hope this helps.

Any other Pointer Dart is stolen so we cannot offer support for those, for the reasons outlined above.