how to find rpc files and how to repaint a texture that is not listed under CTC section ? (1 Viewer)

hey guys so I was repainting the MAN DL05 and I noticed it uses .dds as it's repaint format but I'm not sure where the rpc (repaint configuration file) is and also I wanted to repaint the interior and the wheels. please help thank you and happy new year 2019.:)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    359.3 KB · Views: 19
To make something repaintable, copy & paste a [CTCTexture] thingy, then rename the line under [CTCTexture] to something, and the line under to what the texture is called (e.g. tyres.dds).
Example:

[CTCTexture]
TyreTexture
tyres.dds

In the repaint .cti, add another item. So if we took the above example
[item]
RepaintName
TyreTexture
whatyoucalledtheddsfile.dds

Reactions: TheFireLauncher4

Advertisement

To make something repaintable, copy & paste a [CTCTexture] thingy, then rename the line under [CTCTexture] to something, and the line under to what the texture is called (e.g. tyres.dds).
Example:

[CTCTexture]
TyreTexture
tyres.dds

In the repaint .cti, add another item. So if we took the above example
[item]
RepaintName
TyreTexture
whatyoucalledtheddsfile.dds

I did try it and it worked thank you so much ! now I know how to repaint the wheels:)

wait one more issue: why when I repaint the exterior and over the glass and doors when I go to the interior it doesn't show. let me show you what I mean.
this is a repaint I did
see the second image it doesn't show the exterior repaint that covers the doors and glass

Note: I repaint using paint.net

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
wait one more issue: why when I repaint the exterior and over the glass and doors when I go to the interior it doesn't show. let me show you what I mean.
this is a repaint I did
see the second image it doesn't show the exterior repaint that covers the doors and glass

That’s probably due to the bus, I’m not sure how to solve that

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Check if any of the default repaints go over the windows and if they do, if they show up on the inside too. If they do, compare and see what they've done differently, otherwise if they don't then the bus hasn't been made to have them visible on the inside and there's nothing you can do.

Advertisement

Nov 23, 2018
this is a repaint I did

what program did you use to repaint the bus windows

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread