How many people playing with Logitech G25-27?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin486

Hello guys lets see how many people playing ETS2 with Logitech g25 or g27? :) i do and mine G25 :)

Advertisement

scanialoverr

I play with a Logitech Driving Force GT and 1 month ago the power supply gave up after 5 years of usage. In the meantime I play with a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick.Its better than keyboard but not as good as a steering wheel.

Reactions: Maticus1999

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
I'm using a Logitech Driving Force Pro (similar to the GT but without the dial). Picked it up for £25 on Ebay second hand which is about 1/9 of the RRP. Had it for 3 years ish now and it still works perfectly!

I bought a Logitech Momo for €20,- from a friend. It isn't the best one, but my first one, and it'll be much better than a keyboard and mouse. I know, it can't rotate very much, et cetera, but to start with it's okay I think :)

Ilias

I got likes a very old trustmaster wheel but the problem is it don't work on windows 7 anymore. But sometimes when I see likes a nice ets2 setup Im like awesome :) I wants it to and then I bought something else with the money.

Advertisement

Darren Baker

i use keyboard till get some space for desk then can hopefully use my wheel i got for ps3 not sure which one but its logictech one

PixelWarrior

I use bog standard keyboard + mouse steering at the moment i did try setting up my saitek rudder pedals but no avail, Im just searching the net @ the moment for sales or x amount off the G27 before i buy one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)