How many people playing with Logitech G25-27?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin486

May 12, 2015
Favourite Truck
MAN
Hello guys lets see how many people playing ETS2 with Logitech g25 or g27? :) i do and mine G25 :)

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I use some cheap wheel called Speedlink Drift O.Z.
Will do me the job until the miracle of me getting a G25/G27 .

Reactions: Maticus1999

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
I play with a Logitech Driving Force GT and 1 month ago the power supply gave up after 5 years of usage. In the meantime I play with a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick.Its better than keyboard but not as good as a steering wheel.

Reactions: Maticus1999

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I'm using a Logitech Driving Force Pro (similar to the GT but without the dial). Picked it up for £25 on Ebay second hand which is about 1/9 of the RRP. Had it for 3 years ish now and it still works perfectly!

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I have a Logitech G27 ! I bought it one year and a half ago (or 2 years I don't really remember :p).

Mar 4, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
I bought a Logitech Momo for €20,- from a friend. It isn't the best one, but my first one, and it'll be much better than a keyboard and mouse. I know, it can't rotate very much, et cetera, but to start with it's okay I think :)

Ilias

Jan 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I got likes a very old trustmaster wheel but the problem is it don't work on windows 7 anymore. But sometimes when I see likes a nice ets2 setup Im like awesome :) I wants it to and then I bought something else with the money.

Darren Baker

May 29, 2015
Favourite Truck
Scania
i use keyboard till get some space for desk then can hopefully use my wheel i got for ps3 not sure which one but its logictech one

PixelWarrior

Jul 13, 2015
Favourite Truck
DAF
I use bog standard keyboard + mouse steering at the moment i did try setting up my saitek rudder pedals but no avail, Im just searching the net @ the moment for sales or x amount off the G27 before i buy one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.