How good are you at driving? (1 Viewer)

I'd say I'm "Good" too, but that's partially because of my steering wheel. Basically it has 180 degrees steering but ETS2 limits it to 90 degrees...

Anyways, other reasons are because from time to time I do end up rear ending the AI or take a corner a bit too fast :p

But all in all I'm a good driver. I yeild (most of the time) and always use indicators and try to drive as good as possible.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Well for Bulgarian standards life's okay here, but for western Europe standards it's pretty sh*t.
Does your wheel have pedals?
Oh, and I saw you in a Euro truck radio convoy a few weeks ago and what you were saying in chat was a little... eh.... rude? You seemed like you were blaming someone for something. I don't remember it all but It was probably because someone caused a crash in the convoy

Does your wheel have pedals?
Oh, and I saw you in a Euro truck radio convoy a few weeks ago and what you were saying in chat was a little... eh.... rude? You seemed like you were blaming someone for something. I don't remember it all but It was probably because someone caused a crash in the convoy

Yeah ofcourse it has pedals. Also I was probably swearing at the people who were overtaking me and forcing themselves infront of people. Oh and also that guy who did a U-turn right infront me while I was doing like 60 kph.

Don't play multiplayer anymore anyways. Too boring without mods, too many idiots, and it's currently two updates back.

Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah ofcourse it has pedals. Also I was probably swearing at the people who were overtaking me and forcing themselves infront of people. Oh and also that guy who did a U-turn right infront me while I was doing like 60 kph.

Don't play multiplayer anymore anyways. Too boring without mods, too many idiots, and it's currently two updates back.

Posts Merged
Ah, makes sense.
I stopped playing MP as well, but I might go back to it when it's on 1.14 but I'll probably only play it for convoys and meetups.
However, I'm restricted to how many mods I can run since my GPU is underpowered compared to my other specs, which will change on christmas since Im getting the EVGA Geforce GTX 750ti

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread