How good are you at driving?

ChubbyBearz

Aug 29, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
You can post why and what you chose if you wish.
Personally I would classify myself as 'Good'.

Reactions: Muzz

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
I'd say I'm "Good" too, but that's partially because of my steering wheel. Basically it has 180 degrees steering but ETS2 limits it to 90 degrees...

Anyways, other reasons are because from time to time I do end up rear ending the AI or take a corner a bit too fast :p

But all in all I'm a good driver. I yeild (most of the time) and always use indicators and try to drive as good as possible.

ChubbyBearz

Aug 29, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
I'd say I'm "Good" too, but that's partially because of my steering wheel. Basically it has 180 degrees steering but ETS2 limits it to 90 degrees...

Anyways, other reasons are because from time to time I do end up rear ending the AI or take a corner a bit too fast :p
What wheel do you have? I have the driving force gt

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
You can get the DFGT for a cheap price second hand
I got mine for £60
Still I have no money. I'm not old enough to work or have a bank account so for stuff like this I have to ask my parents. And we're not exaclty swimming in money right now.

If you don't know, the average wages in Bulgaria are 300-400 euros a month.

ChubbyBearz

Aug 29, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
Still I have no money. I'm not old enough to work or have a bank account so for stuff like this I have to ask my parents. And we're not exaclty swimming in money right now.

If you don't know, the average wages in Bulgaria are 300-400 euros a month.
Whew that's pretty bad
I guess I'm lucky to be British even though our taxes are awful

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Well for Bulgarian standards life's okay here, but for western Europe standards it's pretty sh*t.

ChubbyBearz

Aug 29, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
Well for Bulgarian standards life's okay here, but for western Europe standards it's pretty sh*t.
Does your wheel have pedals?
Oh, and I saw you in a Euro truck radio convoy a few weeks ago and what you were saying in chat was a little... eh.... rude? You seemed like you were blaming someone for something. I don't remember it all but It was probably because someone caused a crash in the convoy

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Does your wheel have pedals?
Oh, and I saw you in a Euro truck radio convoy a few weeks ago and what you were saying in chat was a little... eh.... rude? You seemed like you were blaming someone for something. I don't remember it all but It was probably because someone caused a crash in the convoy
Yeah ofcourse it has pedals. Also I was probably swearing at the people who were overtaking me and forcing themselves infront of people. Oh and also that guy who did a U-turn right infront me while I was doing like 60 kph.

Don't play multiplayer anymore anyways. Too boring without mods, too many idiots, and it's currently two updates back.

Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

ChubbyBearz

Aug 29, 2014
Favourite Truck
DAF
Yeah ofcourse it has pedals. Also I was probably swearing at the people who were overtaking me and forcing themselves infront of people. Oh and also that guy who did a U-turn right infront me while I was doing like 60 kph.

Don't play multiplayer anymore anyways. Too boring without mods, too many idiots, and it's currently two updates back.

Posts Merged
Ah, makes sense.
I stopped playing MP as well, but I might go back to it when it's on 1.14 but I'll probably only play it for convoys and meetups.
However, I'm restricted to how many mods I can run since my GPU is underpowered compared to my other specs, which will change on christmas since Im getting the EVGA Geforce GTX 750ti

Jul 14, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I drive very safe and i'd say i'm just about very good i don't play Ets just like a game i play it as a Simulator.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm going to be cheeky and class myself as "Perfect"