How do you repaint the Dennis Dart MPD

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Enviro400Taco

that annoying one from Leeds
Oct 30, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hello all, how do you repaint the Dennis Dart MPD.
Thanks

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Forum Moderator
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
Same way as you repaint any other bus?
I looked at the repaint for the bus the other day and it isn't very obvious where everything goes. It doesn't have any outlines for where panels or even windows are on the one I looked at :(

Jacobthebus

Weeeeeeeeeee
Mar 7, 2016
Not all buses have good templates. If you look at the B9TL, you'll find it's the same deal. Some buses just have poor templates, especially if they're unfinished like the Dart.

Oct 23, 2016
I have had no issues repainting the Dennis Dart MPD. I agree with other posters here which say that, some buses do have poor templates though.

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
I've never had a problem with the MPD is we are on about MAN1333s MPD, i've done over 100 repaints for it, first time i painted it i just copied the Arriva version and worked out where everything was...

Oct 23, 2016
I've never had a problem with the MPD is we are on about MAN1333s MPD, i've done over 100 repaints for it, first time i painted it i just copied the Arriva version and worked out where everything was...
Exactly, and yes he is talking about Man1333's MPD. It is a decent template to work on so I am not sure why he is having trouble but we all can assist him if he still needs help.

N531 DWM

I like Darts.
Oct 25, 2016
Favourite Truck
Scania
That will really help thanks pal.
If you want to put logos on the front properly, got to the logo file and just put 1 white pixel on it and save it and leave it blank then add your logos to the body file instead that works better that is how i have always done it :)

When ive got some time, i'll do a proper template for it :)