How do VTC's Work?

supraman

Dec 20, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Id first like to say I would like to keep this thread clear of advertisements for VTC's I would just like to know some information about them.

So this may seem like a silly question but I am honestly confused as to how VTC's operate. Does the owner of a VTC somehow get to chose what deliveries one makes and how is the driver paid. It seems neat to me and at some point I may be interested in joining one as a new game mechanic but right now I just play on a xbox controller and it doesnt really give me the best control of the truck.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
VTC's are really simple. You think of a brand, give it a website and a datalogger for the loads your drivers will haul and the rest is in the roleplay.

If the VTC offers and the driver chooses, they can only take certain loads by their own self control. Nothing more.

The driver is paid in game by the loads they deliver, again if the VTC offers they may get points, leaderboards and statistics in the datalogger.

It's a lot of roleplay. The rest is up the what the VTC offers and what the driver is looking for from a VTC.

Reactions: supraman

supraman

Dec 20, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
Perfect this is exactly what kind of information I was looking for, thanks for the help.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Perfect this is exactly what kind of information I was looking for, thanks for the help.
No worries. As an Ex-VTC CEO if there's anything else you'd like to know I can help to the best of my knowledge. :)