How do I make a interior for a bus? (1 Viewer)

Hello I was wondering how to make a interior for a bus along with making it driveable. This is the bus here. Credits to Fulley and Citaro2013 for letting people finish it and work on it. Also forgot to add how do i move the camera around the bus?

Last edited:
Solution
Im disappointed the experts havent commented. I'll have a go, use the left mouse button in Blender to move around, and the numpad, I think its 5 to change the view (perspective) and you use the mouse again (left mouse button to move around)

Id find some interior shots of the bus and dont focus on the seats but the moulding of the interior. So wheel arches, back bench space, and work towards the front, or start front to back, these buses are a lot easier to model thankfully as its pretty square unlike moden buses all over the place.

If you get stuck PM me and I'll try to help where I can. But id expect the experts to help too.....

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Im disappointed the experts havent commented. I'll have a go, use the left mouse button in Blender to move around, and the numpad, I think its 5 to change the view (perspective) and you use the mouse again (left mouse button to move around)

Id find some interior shots of the bus and dont focus on the seats but the moulding of the interior. So wheel arches, back bench space, and work towards the front, or start front to back, these buses are a lot easier to model thankfully as its pretty square unlike moden buses all over the place.

If you get stuck PM me and I'll try to help where I can. But id expect the experts to help too.....

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread