How do i go about changing Hornbys to Arriva? On the Scunthorpe map.

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

ArrivaFan

Apr 3, 2016
I now how to change the AI and the Parked vehicles, but how do I go about changing the sign at the Depot and the name on the Timetable list (92E) thing in game? I want to change Hornsby for Arriva for my own map as Hornsby went bust and Arriva brought the contracts.

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Firstly you may want to download the Chris Rose Depot Sign Packs from here [CR] Renameable Depot Welcome Signs
Secondly you will need to go into the OMSI Editor in order to change the Signs. If you are unfamiliar with the Editor may i also suggest watching a Youtube Tutorial on the Omsi Editor. Hope this helps a little as to your query.

ArrivaFan

Apr 3, 2016
Ok having problems with the ailist, the Hornsby I replaced with Arriva repaints don't seem to show that are just White and the number plates just show the bus number on it. What am I doing wrong? never had a problem before.

Sylar

Yorkshire Counties Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
its kind of difficult to explain but i can link you to a helpful video on how to change the ai list in omsi which i think might help out, Hope this helps with your situation.

simulatorguy101

Custom Content Creator
Apr 5, 2016
In terms of AI all you need to do is change the repaint denoted to an Arriva one. You'll need to change it to whatever the repaint displays as in game. In terms of scenery, fire it up in Editor and just change what you need to. Static buses will be harder as you'll need to re-texture the static C400R to have an arriva repaint.