How do i get it?

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I assume you're talking about American Truck Simulator - of which there currently isn't one provided. Just the first stage of release.

If you want the ETS2 beta you can go to your Steam Library, right-click on the game and click "Properties". On the navbar of the window that pops up, go to "BETAS" and then in the drop down menu select the beta you want and then press "CLOSE" on the bottom right; the beta will now automatically download. :)

The irony of giving instructions to someone with an Anonymous profile picture! :D

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
How to I get the beta version?
I assume you're talking about American Truck Simulator - of which there currently isn't one provided. Just the first stage of release.

If you want the ETS2 beta you can go to your Steam Library, right-click on the game and click "Properties". On the navbar of the window that pops up, go to "BETAS" and then in the drop down menu select the beta you want and then press "CLOSE" on the bottom right; the beta will now automatically download. :)

The irony of giving instructions to someone with an Anonymous profile picture! :D
Or if you're actually asking how to get a copy of ATS you can just go onto Steam, search for it and buy it from there - costs £14.99 :)

I'd get the link but I'm on my phone