How do I edit cab views? (1 Viewer)

Solution
It's not as complicated as you might think, but there's a lot of trial and error involved. Your first step would be to open up the .bus file for the bus you want to alter the views for, e.g. digibus_phantom_4speed.bus using Notepad/Notepad ++ or something else.
In the .bus file, you'll want to look for something along the lines of this:
View attachment 65941
The views should be numbered as you can see in the image, however the labels aren't always in English (remember my example uses V3D's bus!). You can use this Steam link which tells you what each value does under each labelled view. Then its just a matter of loading the game up and realising that you've moved the view into the staircase ????. Hope that helps!
Looks hard...

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
I've saw loads of view mods and I've been wondering how I make my own?
It's not as complicated as you might think, but there's a lot of trial and error involved. Your first step would be to open up the .bus file for the bus you want to alter the views for, e.g. digibus_phantom_4speed.bus using Notepad/Notepad ++ or something else.
1590099965226.png

The views should be numbered as you can see in the image, however the labels aren't always in English (remember my example uses V3D's bus!). You can use this Steam link which tells you what each value does under each labelled view. Then its just a matter of loading the game up and realising that you've moved the view into the staircase ????. Hope that helps!

Advertisement

NXbridgetown

Tridents on the X1 to Coventry just mmm
Banned Member
Apr 30, 2020
Stourbridge, West Midlands
View attachment 65941
Looks hard... guess I'll have a try

Solution
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread