How do I add fueling points to maps? (1 Viewer)

Solution
in the .sco file of the object you want to become a petrol station you can add [nocollision] (so the bus doesn't collide with the object) and [petrolstation] so the object acts like a petrol station when the bus is placed in/over it.

View attachment 67979
.sco file example (adapting the single garage)
View attachment 67980
success: garage object now acts like a petrol station

Because the bus has to be 'in' the petrol station for the option to be available, I think you'd be best off using some sort of invisible box with no collisions as the actual petrol station/charging facility while leaving the visible charging equipment as a dummy object with no function.
That way you can pull up beside your visible charging station to use it instead of having to run it over or clip...

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
I'm trying to simulate a "electric bus pilot program" and I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea on how to add fuel points to the termini. Thanks for any help! :)
in the .sco file of the object you want to become a petrol station you can add [nocollision] (so the bus doesn't collide with the object) and [petrolstation] so the object acts like a petrol station when the bus is placed in/over it.

.sco file.png

petrol stn test.png

Because the bus has to be 'in' the petrol station for the option to be available, I think you'd be best off using some sort of invisible box with no collisions as the actual petrol station/charging facility while leaving the visible charging equipment as a dummy object with no function.
That way you can pull up beside your visible charging station to use it instead of having to run it over or clip through it.

Reactions: Tom9962

Advertisement

Oct 17, 2016

View attachment 67979
View attachment 67980

That way you can pull up beside your visible charging station to use it instead of having to run it over or clip through it.
Just to add on to this, the [petrolstation] tag is the one you'd also use for a wash point (to clean the bus).

Solution
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread