How can I make custom BMP destinations (C400R + ALX400R) with my own font? (1 Viewer)

Solution
Thats because the kreuger mod uses a different model config, which hasn't been updated for the 1.4d update. I'll see if I can release a solution, but it will either require permissions from the original creator or will be a DIY tutorial.
Ok, thanks again! :D

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Urm yes you can @Frosty if you use Kruger Polychrome you can yes BMPS & do it that way very easy to do
With the C400R you can't as it is not equipped with a Krueger display.

With the ALX400R, you need to be careful with the way you set the .bmp file out as the side display is set up differently to continental Kreuger equipped vehicles.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
The ALX400R has a Krüger+ display by default, so it can use custom BMP displays out of the box. The C400R is the one that can't by default, as it has a busfanat vollmatrix display that doesn't support BMP images.

I did write a tutorial for the EN/GN92 right after the release of OMSI 2, but it was only ever linked from Aussiex and is showing its age rather now... I'll see about tidying it up and linking it from FF.

CODE002

Banned Member
Sep 7, 2018
With the C400R you can't as it is not equipped with a Krueger display.

With the ALX400R, you need to be careful with the way you set the .bmp file out as the side display is set up differently to continental Kreuger equipped vehicles.

While yes you can't with stock C400 you never mentioned mod you just said straight out no you can't when in theory you can

Frosty

Member of studioOnonoki
Sep 20, 2017
London
twitter.com
Basically, you can't on the default vollmatrix display, but installing the kreuger mod allows you to use .bmp files for custom displays. (and maybe even custom fonts themselves for that matter, but that's a whole other thing)
Thanks. The only downside is some of the seats show black when I use the bus with the krueger mod. :(

Advertisement

Jem

heartfelt♥️reveluv
Masterswitch Studios
Feb 18, 2018
London, United Kingdom
Thanks. The only downside is some of the seats show black when I use the bus with the krueger mod. :(

Thats because the kreuger mod uses a different model config, which hasn't been updated for the 1.4d update. I'll see if I can release a solution, but it will either require permissions from the original creator or will be a DIY tutorial.

Reactions: CODE002
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread