HOF File requests (1 Viewer)

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
Hello all,

As you may know, I am currently doing (and am practically finished) doing my First Leicester destination files.
I was also wondering if any of you would like to have one done if you feel as if you cannot make it. All I'll need from you is the place, the company/s, and the routes you'd like to be in the map.

Thanks,
LazyGuy222.

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Hello all,

As you may know, I am currently doing (and am practically finished) doing my First Leicester destination files.
I was also wondering if any of you would like to have one done if you feel as if you cannot make it. All I'll need from you is the place, the company/s, and the routes you'd like to be in the map.

Thanks,
LazyGuy222.
I would do my own but I’m not on the pc until Sunday. The Place: Nuneaton. Company: Stagecoach. Routes: 2 - Weddington and return (Red Deeps/Nuneaton Bus Station). 48 - Leicester and return (Atherstone) 4 - Horeston Grange and return (Nuneaton Bus Station)

Advertisement

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
I would do my own but I’m not on the pc until Sunday. The Place: Nuneaton. Company: Stagecoach. Routes: 2 - Weddington and return (Red Deeps/Nuneaton Bus Station). 48 - Leicester and return (Atherstone) 4 - Horeston Grange and return (Nuneaton Bus Station)
I see the 48 loads. I’m also not on my PC now so I’ll start whenever I get back on.

Reactions: MylesW
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread